• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Watch your numbers!

DeletedUser24389

I have repeatedly reported that the Green lit numbers that appear after collection are not right. I have reported this glitch in several, if not all of the 4 worlds I play. Again today I collected the top half of my city and noticed that only the coin number lit up. The supply number was still the 666.2K number I thought I had seen prior to collection. I then collected the lower half of my city and again only the coins number appeared. this tome I KNOW that the supplies number was STILL 666.2K as before. That means that I collected 11 high value production buildings and got NOTHING!!!
In the numerous reports I have filed I have been talked down to, accused of being wrong and told that I did get the supplies (rewards), I just didn't notice. BS!
WELL EVERYONE needs to watch for this glitch before you to are cheated out of 10s of thousands of rewards. Obviously these "moderators" don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24389

So in response to my report of a non-registering collection glitch in both Odhrorvar and Tuulech (they did take the time to chastise me for opening a ticket for each World) they said, "Can you give us permission to login and collect and test the issue?" Which I not only agreed to and encouraged, I provided them with the time of my next scheduled harvest (that being 8:50 PM EDST) since I had just set an 8 hour event window. I began checking to see if they had done any collections (and thus testing) at 9Pm, again at 10PM and finally at 11PM I realized they had blown sunshine up my shorts and I had lost two hours of production time. I then went on and collected both worlds with THE SAME GLITCH occurring in BOTH worlds, AGAIN! Of course no sooner than I finished my message icon began to flash and I opened their response to my ticket. They claimed to have tested and found NO issues. Really? they didn't do s--t. I don't want to get a ban for identifying the individual but if I could I would report him for being a totally incompetent ___ !
How does any company exist with such sub-par customer service??? They must think they have no intelligent ADULT gamers here.smh.

DeletedUser26352

Yes this morning I had 29k i no not much but I'm new... I collected all my stuff and only had 742 in supplies when I was done... not only did it not give me my supplies but it took over 28k away

DeletedUser26352

ok so after 24 hours I have been collecting my supplies one thing at a time slow to make shure it gives them to me... yesterday I was collecting everything fast coins troops and supplies I am back to 30k supplies I get this....Hello Drackonn Blackhart,

I see your total supplies are at 30,000+. So I do not see anything wrong with it.

DeletedUser3679

ok so after 24 hours I have been collecting my supplies one thing at a time slow to make shure it gives them to me... yesterday I was collecting everything fast coins troops and supplies I am back to 30k supplies I get this....Hello Drackonn Blackhart,

I see your total supplies are at 30,000+. So I do not see anything wrong with it.

If this happens again, refresh your browser before you panic, and also, it's not necessary to double post.

DeletedUser26352

I did refresh my browser it did not help and no two post say the same thing..

DeletedUser3679

I did refresh my browser it did not help and no two post say the same thing..

So this is not your other post about the exact same thing?

"Ok yesterday morning I wake up only 1k supplies away from what I needed... I have over 29k I no its not a lot but I'm new so it is to me.. I go real fast collecting everything coins supplies troops and I look up and I only have 745 supplies ... I go to the forums and see a few people saying they have the same thing there supplies just went poof and was gone... I dont no if going so fast and collecting different things at the same time set off the bug that eat my supplies, so I go slow and only collect a few of one thing and give it time to show I got it before I move on ... but a day later I have made and spent 30k and am back to 30k agen and I get this for my ticket I put in (((((Hello Drackonn Blackhart,

I see your total supplies are at 30,000+. So I do not see anything wrong with it.))))) OMG wow really!!!!!!!"

DeletedUser26508

I have also seen discrepancies with the supplies/coins I collect not registering; not always, but more than once. During one notable event, I collected everything on mobile and then went to my computer shortly after to play and everything was gone. And yes, I did refresh my browser--I often switch back and forth, so I know that the game forces one to refresh.

On two other occasions (just a few days apart) I was supposed to have received medals for winning the tournament, and my medal count did not increase. When I filed a glitch report, their response was "medals were awarded at --- time last night." I know they were supposed to have been, but I never received them!

I stopped complaining about this, because things haven't been too bad since, and it's just a game, but come on, I've spent actual money on this. Just fix your stuff and please believe me when I say I haven't received my due.

DeletedUser25942

From Zhendroh,
I too noticed that supplies had made no gains after harvesting all buildings. I then decided to actually click on each one separately to watch what I might get. 3 or 4 each time gave supplies so I went slower but to no avail. I thought of sending in a ticket but realized that there might be a lack of knowledge as to remedying the situation. I also had the thought that the points may have been redirected and gone for good because they were awarded. I don't blame the FOE game makers because it would be inappropriate and I have every confidence that the glitch will be repaired.

DeletedUser25942

I have repeatedly reported that the Green lit numbers that appear after collection are not right. I have reported this glitch in several, if not all of the 4 worlds I play. Again today I collected the top half of my city and noticed that only the coin number lit up. The supply number was still the 666.2K number I thought I had seen prior to collection. I then collected the lower half of my city and again only the coins number appeared. this tome I KNOW that the supplies number was STILL 666.2K as before. That means that I collected 11 high value production buildings and got NOTHING!!!
In the numerous reports I have filed I have been talked down to, accused of being wrong and told that I did get the supplies (rewards), I just didn't notice. BS!
WELL EVERYONE needs to watch for this glitch before you to are cheated out of 10s of thousands of rewards. Obviously these "moderators" don't care.

It could be that the mods made a copy of your database,harvested you supplies and found no problems when they did. The main problem would be to get them involved while harvesting to see what you see. This is serious enough to be thought out and ask for certain objectives to be met.
Harvest and total what the buildings say is appropriate, give this number to them then do another harvest with the new total. I realize that some production uses these resources to make products but the numbers should be consistent. I also know that there is some lag when registering supplies coins or anything else you appropriate. I hope this helps and I support you all the way.

BruteForceAttack

hmm before you collect, hover over the supply number e.g. 666.2K to see the actual/full value. Collect one building, hover over the supply number again and see if the actual/full value changed.