• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

We need new rewards in GE

wolfhoundtoo

Ok I thought 60 was a tad high without relics but I wasn't sure. 24 is still a decent number of units to get from GE.

Ebeondi Asi

THe units gained from GE and GbG don't matter to me. All fighting units I count on come from Traz. Since I really stick to one type of unit only ... the rest are just useless.

..Boudica..

The units I pick up in GE, GbG, off my Bathouse or in my settlement off my FI are usually ones I don't produce. Traz isn't giving me a bunch of em bc it's still a young GB. I tend to fight w the same 2 unit's (tanks or drones) and a few spooks and I decimate the neighborhood-- all the way to #1 even though I'm in the middlish lol. But the unit's I pick up from the Empire that I don't really use tend to pile up until Tuesday, when I fight them in GE and don't mind losing em, if I do. I fight all 4L of GE so the otherwise superfluous units get used, won back, used again. I only have Tanks and Drone buildings (and a bunch of Spook dens ;[) in my village so the only way I get the other units is picking em up through those channels.

Last edited:

Sheriff Of Rottingham

You should be trading the face/gates in the AD 6 at a time every 2 hours. No excuse to have hundreds of items you have no intention of placing. Convert them to usable currency. Or if you're in my world, don't, so the prices stay low.

CDmark

I have always thought about a L5 GE. rules
1) not Guild related, you are on your own
2) your attack and defense are gone, you are in the wilderness'
3) you may break even, lose or win, but you will lose if you autoclick for sure
4) it has to have great rewards but it can have great losses, this can not be all win, maybe like the new GBG map, more difficult, maybe no negos, pure battles at a disadvantage. Dont cry, only a few winners and not ones that pay, pure skill

..Boudica..

You should be trading the ... 6 at a time every 2 hours.
Every 2 ho- that's kind of a waste imo. Have a little patience and do the longer sale, squeeze every coin/gem out of your stuff that you can. Or don't, won't hurt my feelings or anything I just prefer a better value. Only time I'll do a short trade is if it's a quest telling me to exchange × number of things at the AD.

Otherwise I like your GE L5 proposal :[)

..Boudica..

We need GE 5 and maybe even six. 4 is way to easy to complete.

Totally agree. For the couple years I was running my guild I really only dabbled in GE bc it was a (thriving) NO RULES guild. When SMB recruited me they were like, only rule besides GbG participation is you do all 4 levels of GE, is that a problem for you? I was like "oh no! Not at all!" but in truth I was a little nervous bc in all the years I'd been Forging I'd never actually done all 64 spots (ssSh¡)

The first week I went through a lot of coveted diamonds negotiating recklessly through the last ½ of L4. A triple-million scored friend took me aside and reminded me even barring a decent attack boost you can negotiate responsibly without using diamonds. Not being one to turn my nose at good advice I took it and ran w it. I did fine, no gems required. Which was great as I had none left anyway haha ha...

It only took me a couple weeks to get my attack boost sorted so I could fight through the whole show, Castle Points be damned! Encapsulated version for the TLDR; crew is: you're right, of course, Towa. It's too easy.

But that's ok, my guild likes everyone to finish asap bc we're always battling another big guild for 1st (we win it, as a rule.) I start GE Tuesday night and finish Tuesday night, lol. I °was° the lowest scored member of my guild when I jumped in (I'm not anymore, I'm 2nd to last now haha) but I consistently finish 30-ish/54 so I can't complain. Doesn't stop me but hey ;[)

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

Every 2 ho- that's kind of a waste imo. Have a little patience and do the longer sale, squeeze every coin/gem out of your stuff that you can. Or don't, won't hurt my feelings or anything I just prefer a better value. Only time I'll do a short trade is if it's a quest telling me to exchange × number of things at the AD.
Face of Ancient and Gate of the Sun God both give 410 coins and 0-1 gems for 2 hours or 610 coins and 0-1 gems for 24 hours. I'd say that blowing 22 hours for an additional 200 coins and no extra gems when they could have theoretically made 4920 coins and 0-12 gems per item in the same amount of time is the one that is a waste.

But hey, each to their own.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Otherwise I like your GE L5 proposal :[)
I was talking about the crappy items that pay zero gems. 5 (now 6) trade-ins at 200 coins for 2 hours, vs 260-300 coins for 24 hours each isn't a big enough difference to take 12x as long if you have massive quantities in your inventory.

..Boudica..

I was talking about the crappy items that pay zero gems. 5 (now 6) trade-ins at 200 coins for 2 hours, vs 260-300 coins for 24 hours each isn't a big enough difference to take 12x as long if you have massive quantities in your inventory.
Ah. Thanks for edifying; I don't have massive quantities of anything sellable in Inventory though, I sell stuff off right away so no build-up.