• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

We should be able to see if a player is playing on mobile or pc

Johnny B. Goode

Absolutely not. I am about 80% mobile, 20% PC. PC has a faster connection, mobile always has a second or two lag between fights for me, even on 5G.
I think you misunderstood me. I was responding to @Tony 85 the Generous, who said that he never heard anyone say PC is faster for fighting. I said that he must have been talking to the generation of players who don't know anything but mobile and are completely lost on an actual computer (not meaning you, obviously). My point is that they would, therefore, always be slower on PC, even if PC is intrinsically faster.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I think you misunderstood me. I was responding to @Tony 85 the Generous, who said that he never heard anyone say PC is faster for fighting. I said that he must have been talking to the generation of players who don't know anything but mobile and are completely lost on an actual computer (not meaning you, obviously). My point is that they would, therefore, always be slower on PC, even if PC is intrinsically faster.
Gotcha, I did misunderstand since you quoted me.

Tony 85 the Generous

A lot depends on your connection. The carrier you chose, The plan you have, the device and the programming it uses. the amount of over-achieving security you have in place (or not) The updates possible to the basic Android (usually older phones stop updating any Android updates!
What browser you use (on PC) your Modem and WiFi on PC there are a dozen bits between you and the Inno Foe Servers to have endless complications to speed.
I am totally amazed players in far off countries seem to be as if next door. Argentina, Germany, Spain France, New Zealand, Japan, mainland China, India all have immediate response. in chat in my various Guilds..
If one player had access to multiple phones on multiple netowrks, and different PCs in multiple locations each on different networks backed by different ISPs, how would rate the comparison of speed between them? (ie., the same user able to compare all different variables; Android vs Apple, ISPs, network infrastructure, and different browsers-Edge, Chrome, Firefox).

Ebeondi Asi

If one player had access to multiple phones on multiple netowrks, and different PCs in multiple locations each on different networks backed by different ISPs, how would rate the comparison of speed between them? (ie., the same user able to compare all different variables; Android vs Apple, ISPs, network infrastructure, and different browsers-Edge, Chrome, Firefox).
Your testing would not give a viable result. IT might give some drivel someone would claim is an answer, but it would only be an answer for that exact chunk of equipment
First off there would be differences between what other players use as the device. The RAM, the storage, the chips.. all different. Did the player clear the cache well? not al all? Those parts will respond to the variables in a different way. Plus there would be no control over the data once it left your space. One day something might no be good, where usually it is great. So you would have to test each part over and over to get a statistically vaid group of data. and add in using at minimum dozens of not hundreds of different devices to say you had the answer. So when you have a million bucks and years of time, go for it...
The other part is Foe is a rather low demand game for devices. So even weak deices usualy perform rather well playing Foe. (unless there is something actually wrong in the chain of devices and parts of the stream from Foe to player and back.)

UP ONLINE

There no point messaging all your friends At once I would never want people misusing the PM like that
it's none of your business what people play on