• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Webcomics

DeletedUser

I was getting caught up on my favorite webcomics and an SMBC strip was relevant to something we've been discussing the debate hall. So naturally my mind made the connection and then demanded I make a thread to see what webcomics people here read. Here's mine:

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Science, philosophy, merciless poking fun at religion. Non-linear.

xkcd - "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language." Mostly non-linear with the occasional series.

Darths and Droids - Star Wars rewritten an roleplaying campaign. You don't have to know much about either to enjoy it. I recommend reading the notes, as they explain a few things and are often amusing. Strictly linear.

Hark! A Vagrant - History, literature, Mystery Solving Teens and Strong Female Characters. Almost entirely non-linear.

Shortpacked - A bunch of people working in a toy store. Also, jokes about comics, Transformers, and their fandoms. Linear with frequent oneshots.

DeletedUser

A comic... on the web :p Quite good to flick through if you get bored, some are quite intelligent and humorous, others well...

DeletedUser34

I just realized I do follow a web comic :D Been following it for a while...doh!!
2hev9c8.jpg

DeletedUser1406

After Calvin and Hobbes, Bloom County, and The FarSide, nothing has piqued my interest...
LONG LIVE OPUS...
opus1.jpg

A DAY IN THE LIFE...
the-far-side-comic.jpg

and the ever-talented..Calvin..
image002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2080

I love Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, comics for the intelligent. Been following and supporting that one for a while.