• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

weird global chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Persei

sometimes ,it's funny reading the messages .but, i wonder if people understand that the global chat is not their personal group chat :rolleyes:...

Triopoly Champion

My freedom doesn't end where your fears begin. I refuse to play the mind control game. Sounds like you're all in though. How's that working out for you?
Some people enjoy to talk the ways they like on the global chat, it's their freedom as long as they don't break the game rules. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you don't wear the mask, then don't approach me within 40 feet, I won't bother people unless they pose certain health threats to me.

If you get fined for not wearing the masks in the public places, then don't blame on others. Many already fell to the victims of this. How about just say it's your freedom and Constitutional rights to not wear the seat belts while driving, smoking and drinking?

It's hard to say who's right, who's wrong at this time, however, then final consequence won't change because of people's opinions. Spanish Flu 1918 was a solid example that the United States experienced a deadlier 2nd wave than the 1st. Let's wait until we get through the next winter.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Some people enjoy to talk the ways they like on the global chat, it's their freedom as long as they don't break the game rules. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you don't wear the mask, then don't approach me within 40 feet, I won't bother people unless they pose certain health threats to me.

If you get fined for not wearing the masks in the public places, then don't blame on others. Many already fell to the victims of this. How about just say it's your freedom and Constitutional rights to not wear the seat belts while driving, smoking and drinking?

It's hard to say who's right, who's wrong at this time, however, then final consequence won't change because of people's opinions. Spanish Flu 1918 was a solid example that the United States experienced a deadlier 2nd wave than the 1st. Let's wait until we get through the next winter.
Show me the science that shows masks work. I'll wait.

I'm also old enough to remember when they told us not to wear them because they didn't do anything. Ah, the good old days.

BTW - Today is day 159 of - 15 Days to Slow the Spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.