• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Welcome to "The King's Krown" on Brisgard US server!

DeletedUser4428

First and foremost, I'd like to celebrate this because this is my first post! I've been with this game for almost a month a 3 weeks now and I decided to make a forum account. I'm very active, and I hope to meet the forum community as most people don't use them!

Secondly, I'm here to introduce my guild to many people who are, well, "guildless", as I will call it!

We are looking for people with no requirements so far, just the ability to grow and be active!

We have 6 members so far and I have already set the rules up!

Our rules:

Polish and motivate everyone daily!

TRY to trade within the guild! (It's not necessary but you save a forge point and chances are, we have the resources you need)

Stay active, it's more than easy to check if you are unactive!

Be friendly, and don't swear too much! It's okay to swear once in a while, but remember, overdo it and you get warning! If you get caught again, you're out!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's about it! So message me, "Dassed_out" if you want to join! This is clan for the weaker people, as I myself am pretty nooby. We hope to become big and strong with the stronger clans Up in the 1%. Remember, the only way we can improve is if YOU join us, so give us a try!

Once again my username is "Dassed_out" and our guild is called "The King's Krown" so check us out on Brisgard US server! Thanks!