• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Welcome to Walstrand!

DeletedUser4770

Hello Kings and Queens,

We are excited as a new world opens on Monday. The new world is named Walstrand. This world is being added because the number of players has been growing and all of our worlds are filling up rapidly with active accounts.

We are pleased to offer a contest for the opening of Walstrand. This Contest has two separate Challenges (you can only chose to complete one) and applies only to Walstrand:

First Challenge
•Have a monastery and a Level 3 Tower of Babel
•Have at least 10 different contributors to the Tower of Babel

Second Challenge -
•Have a Colosseum – Level 3
•Have at least 15 different contributors to the Colosseum

The prizes for each challenge are (to be placed in Walstrand):
First= 100 forge points, Shrine of Knowledge, and 4 Champions troops current age
Second= Shrine of Knowledge and 4 Champions troops current age
Third= 4 Champions troops current age

These will be rewarded to the first, second and third player to meet each challenge on or before midnight September 30, 2016. This contest will end on Sept 30 whether or not there is a win.

To enter, post your results in this thread and we will review your city. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25625

Would the FPs be added to our bar ( like a relic) or inventory (like GBs )?

ITown

First challenge completed.

19ce42a43205436da62db1cfb327771f.png

DeletedUser26010

Challenge completed (has been for several days--I just heard about the contest). :)Carolyn256 the Lawgiver.JPG

ITown

These will be rewarded to the first, second and third player to meet each challenge on or before midnight September 30, 2016. This contest will end on Sept 30 whether or not there is a win.

Hi, it's been an entire week since this contest supposedly ended, and I still haven't heard any news about being credited with the rewards. Do I need to submit a support ticket?

DeletedUser4770

Winners are ITown and Carolyn256 the Lawgiver. Congratulations!! Sorry for the delay. I've added a little something extra to the package!