• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Welcome to Yorkton Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4770

oceanic_ci4_logo.png

Hello Kings and Queens,

We are excited as a new world, Yorkton, opens on Thursday. This world is being added because the number of players has been growing and all of our worlds are filling up rapidly with active accounts.

We are pleased to offer a contest for the opening of Yorkton. This Contest has two separate Challenges (you can only chose to complete one) and applies only to Yorkton:

First Challenge
•Have a monastery and a Level 3 Tower of Babel
•Have at least 10 different contributors to the Tower of Babel

Second Challenge -
•Have a Colosseum – Level 3
•Have at least 15 different contributors to the Colosseum

The prizes for each challenge are (to be placed in Yorkton):
First= 100 forge points, Shrine of Knowledge, and 4 Champions troops current age
Second= Shrine of Knowledge and 4 Champions troops current age
Third= 4 Champions troops current age

These will be rewarded to the first, second and third player to meet each challenge on or before midnight November 10, 2017. This contest will end on November 10th whether or not there is a win.

To enter, post your results in this thread and we will review your city. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you win the prize on Yorkton, but it is placed on Walstrand? Seriously? What kind of sense does that make? What if the winner only plays on Yorkton, or has other worlds but not Walstrand? Do they just have to forfeit the prize then? Who is making all these stupid decisions at Inno?

Edited: Apparently a typo in contest announcement, now fixed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4770

So you win the prize on Yorkton, but it is placed on Walstrand? Seriously? What kind of sense does that make? What if the winner only plays on Yorkton, or has other worlds but not Walstrand? Do they just have to forfeit the prize then? Who is making all these stupid decisions at Inno?
Thanks, Stephen!! I typed the incorrect world but I've made the correction. It was a simple mistake on my part.

DeletedUser31825

Thanks, Stephen!! I typed the incorrect world but I've made the correction. It was a simple mistake on my part.
The deadline has been extended to November 10th.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we are starting from scratch, isn't it a bit of a stretch to have all this done in less than 2 weeks without blazing through the tech tree, buying diamonds, forge points and blueprints, in essence going against the slow and steady mantra

DeletedUser28670

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we are starting from scratch, isn't it a bit of a stretch to have all this done in less than 2 weeks without blazing through, buying diamonds, forge points and blueprints, in essence going against the slow and steady mantra
That's what Inno wants, people spending diamonds. Duh. And it's working, I see a person at the top of ranking in LMA (last count, don't keep track...), who definitely bought a ton of diamonds to get there.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we are starting from scratch, isn't it a bit of a stretch to have all this done in less than 2 weeks without blazing through the tech tree, buying diamonds, forge points and blueprints, in essence going against the slow and steady mantra
Yeah, for the first one, you basically have to be well into EMA, and for the second one, you have to build and level one of the two GBs that everyone agrees are worthless. Classic.

DeletedUser31825

I agree with both - I'm just saying the older players are onto their little games. Thanks, but no thanks

DeletedUser4770

I'm sorry you feel we didn't give you enough time and we hear you. Zorskog will be beginning tomorrow and we'll have the same contest but allow a longer period of time to complete the tasks. Thanks for your input.

DeletedUser21322

Hello,

We still do not have winners for this contest. Players will need to have this completed by Dec 10. This will be the last extension on this world.

DeletedUser32358

First Challenge
•Have a monastery and a Level 3 Tower of Babel
•Have at least 10 different contributors to the Tower of Babel
completed

DeletedUser28137

Hello,

We still do not have winners for this contest. Players will need to have this completed by Dec 10. This will be the last extension on this world.

Add another goal/contest of a Lv 7 Arc with 10 different contributors, and then look at my arc so i can win :D sounds good to me~!

Status
Not open for further replies.