• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What a guild can and cannot do....

• Thread starter DeletedUser9347
  • Start date

DeletedUser9347

I have recently been asked by my guild to take over the founder responsibilities. I'm hoping there is an in-game document or site where I can learn the rules that govern guilds. So, where can i find a guide on guilds and guild management? Specifically I want to understand more about the guild goods inventory and how they can be used. I am also interested in setting up guild activities and contests. If anyone out there can shine any light or point me to the right place I would greatly appreciate the help. We are a small guild and we now have a leadership crisis and I need to understand how to run a successful guild...

Thanks,

Bigguy57

DeletedUser9347

Does Innogames provide any kind of documentation on who and what can be done with guild assets? Like a basic how to manual??

DeletedUser

I think there are some "manuals" where the titles and some of the GvG stuff (listed above) are found, at least. Whether you find what you're looking for, that Idk for sure.