• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What are you reading?

Farfle the smelly

The other book related thread was deleted, but I was getting into it for my to-be-read list. I’m currently in a mega slump and rereading old favorites.

So...what’s in your stack?

Ericness

Currently rereading the Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson. I've been in a bit of a reading slump myself and decided to get back into things by reading the Stormlight Archive again in preparation for the upcoming new installments.

Other recent notables are The Black God's Drums, by P. Djeli Clarke and New York 2140 by Kim Stanley Robinson.

Farfle the smelly

Currently rereading the Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson. I've been in a bit of a reading slump myself and decided to get back into things by reading the Stormlight Archive again in preparation for the upcoming new installments.

Other recent notables are The Black God's Drums, by P. Djeli Clarke and New York 2140 by Kim Stanley Robinson.
Stormlight is so incredible. I knew he began to write the next one last year but I didn’t know about any new installments.

Alpha Persei

i have no books to read at the moment cause the library is closed( and i read all the books at home XD )
so i might just re-read the entire Percy Jackson series :p

Farfle the smelly

I very rarely purchase books online, unless I’m tryig to support a beloved author. But I also have a larger city library that is super responsive to buying new titles, so there’s always the goods available. You can also get an out of state library pass for ebooks at some of the larger libraries (I think Brooklyn, Pittsburg and maybe LA). If you ever get tired of waiting, try it out.

AwesomeAadi10

I very rarely purchase books online, unless I’m tryig to support a beloved author. But I also have a larger city library that is super responsive to buying new titles, so there’s always the goods available. You can also get an out of state library pass for ebooks at some of the larger libraries (I think Brooklyn, Pittsburg and maybe LA). If you ever get tired of waiting, try it out.
Yeah I’ll take a look at it. Sounds pretty convenient.

Ericness

Stormlight is so incredible. I knew he began to write the next one last year but I didn’t know about any new installments.

Book four is tentatively scheduled for this November I believe and there's a novella coming out late summer (tied to a Kickstarter campaign). Digital copy is in the $10 range if the last update I saw holds true.