• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What are your thoughts on the summer event?

• Thread starter DeletedUser37765
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

There are some high points and low points. High points: i was able to get a few wishing wells and crows nests as well as extra coins and supplies. The low point is...the event quests ask too much with only 1 doubloon to offer...like spend 38 fps for a dobby. All in all, its a colorful fun event , much better at getting a prize than previous events i engaged in

Freshmeboy

I'm a bit surprised there isn't more whining in this thread...the summer event is a huge moneymaker for INNO and that tends to rub free players the wrong way...The Crows Nest is a monster prize, worthy of diamond spending in my opinion, and while many of the prizes on the wheel are boobys and junk, there is value in the Ship upgrades and fps gained.
A worthy event as long as you realize it WILL cost diamonds for the main prize....

DeletedUser40061

Its ok to whine homie..i mean within tolerable , accetable levels:confused:. I speak my mind a lot...ok, maybe in excess. No real worries

Freshmeboy

It will cost me diamonds unless I get lucky, Super Cat...which means that logging in daily and doing all the tasks is no guarantee that you will get all the upgrades...

Kranyar the Mysterious

Getting a fully upgraded Crows Nest should be easily obtainable without diamonds.

You just need to do all of the quests and log in daily, and the odds are such that you should get the last upgrade with one run through the map to spare, which gives a decent buffer for those who are unlucky on the map.

And that doesn't include any doubloons you find in your city incidents. I've already gotten at least 2 doubloons that way in each of my cities.

DeletedUser40061

them pesky doubloons are hard to find in incidents. last week only 2 and this week, 1. would like to find one hiding somewhere in city

- KQ -

I had a couple of ship upgrades. I got a Pirate ship kit, so I had a level one ship and got the rest of the upgrades I needed to launch another Royal Ship. I'm pleased with that.

I'm working on getting a fully loaded Crow's Nest. I feel like I'm on target for that without resorting to spending diamonds. I've got two level one Crow's Nests and five upgrades. I'll get another upgrade for finishing the quests and should easily get the other needed upgrade by sailing/compasses.

I agree with the comments about the Antiques Dealer coming along just in time. Also agree that this event seems a bit dull compared to the past.