• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what % chance of winning a blueprint?

Agent327

I am not 100% sure on this, cause there is no official information on it, but I have seen mentioned several times that it is 2%.

The Lady Redneck

Most GBs are Age specific. RFP is FE. So the more FE buildings you polivate the more chance there will be in getting a BP for one. But as Agent says there is no info on the % chances.

wolfhoundtoo

You misunderstood their question. They have the RFP and wanted to know how what the base percentage chance of getting a blueprint by aiding so that they'd know how much the RFP would help them in obtaining blueprints.

Ebeondi Asi

The Wiki says Rain Forest Project gives 33% boost for level one. "Aid blueprints chance boost". I would guess that is a boost over the standard percent chance. and clearly not a full 33% straight up.

Pericles the Lion

It shouldn't require much effort to estimate the percentage with reasonable accuracy. Aiding 60ish hoodies, 60ish guildies, and 140 friends on a daily basis for a week would result in a sample size of 1,820. Some of these aids will result in a blueprint. If 2% is correct we would expect approximately 36 prints. Of course, collecting data for more than a week would improve the precision of the estimate. I'll leave this task to someone more curious than I.

wolfhoundtoo

This morning I did 585 aids across 5 cities. I got 4 BPs, 1 of which I can use.

Unless my math skills got super rusty that's less than 1%. Of course not sure how many aids were on cities that had nothing to aid which might throw of the percentage. As for 1 BP you can use that's not the same as the percentage chance since that's going to be impacted by the actual buildings you are aiding when you do it

Ebeondi Asi

Blueprints. The only real way to get blueprints (after you have at least a level 60 Arc,better 80) is to do 1.9 work. Let's see... .level 600+ possible on Arc yeah, Level 200 on Traz, yeah.. all others I want to at least level 100 of sets of prints from doing 1.9 and just in a year.
Doing speed leveling of someones GB can get several hundreds of desired prints in a half hour. if you have an 80 Arc

Emberguard

It shouldn't require much effort to estimate the percentage with reasonable accuracy. Aiding 60ish hoodies, 60ish guildies, and 140 friends on a daily basis for a week would result in a sample size of 1,820. Some of these aids will result in a blueprint. If 2% is correct we would expect approximately 36 prints. Of course, collecting data for more than a week would improve the precision of the estimate. I'll leave this task to someone more curious than I.
That won’t get you a sample size of 1,820 unless every player has something to Aid. So you’d need to be on desktop and keep note of how many “there was nothing to Aid” you got and deduct that from the total pool. Then from the remainder calculate how many blueprints were received

Agaselle

Would it help to say,I am getting more oftener Bp s since having establishing a greater tavern visitors base which gets daily visits, gaselle...............