• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what % chance of winning a blueprint?

Ebeondi Asi

The 'Nothing to aid" in my experience is pretty rare. It did peak for me? somewhere about a year ago. I was getting maybe eight of them to fifteen of them a day for some reason. but that peak again dropped off and now I really never see a Nothing to Aid anymore. (And I aid 130 plus Friends, 75 Guild every day.

Emberguard

The 'Nothing to aid" in my experience is pretty rare. It did peak for me? somewhere about a year ago. I was getting maybe eight of them to fifteen of them a day for some reason. but that peak again dropped off and now I really never see a Nothing to Aid anymore. (And I aid 130 plus Friends, 75 Guild every day.
Chain buildings would likely be the culprit along with Winners Plaza and the Carousel. But that won’t be the case for everybody and still needs to be a known factor if we’re trying to calculate results

Lord Pest

i believe as stated the odds of getting a bp from aiding are between 1 and 2%. You are better off getting bp from the silver relics in GE and the best chance is putting fp on another players GB to lock in a position that rewards fp, medals, and bp..