• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What could I do better?

DeletedUser33179

I found someone in my guild that actually moved up in VF a good few months ago, they said they would help. I also have all bps for in no now, and have posted more "fair" trades. But once I get it up I strike yet another problem, what a surprise. Do I split my measly 50 fps on both CDm and Inno or do I focus one or the other? I am probably just going shove everything in t he cdm and other fighting gbs but I want to know what yall think.

I say forget thinking about Inno as a fp producer for now - you have other needs (so much you can still improve for fighting!). Instead, it's your population source. Only level it to provide the minimum you need for the city, so you can free up valuable space. At level 1, it provides 3600 population. So, you may only need it level 1 or 2 in order to get rid of all houses.

Algona

Keep in mind Inno Tower can suck down a lot of Happiness. Should you decide to level Inno, I recommend leveling Traz commensurately. Kinda slow, but the end result is pretty saucy. Lots of happy workers, lotso troops, and eome FPs.

Godly Luke

Update: Completing level 4 GE every week now for past 2 weeks (with negotiating). Got all fighting GBs up to 10, built cape (10) and TA (6) leveling that. Have a swap with a friend 30 fps a day to cape, and another 20 fps to the arc. (started arc a few weeks ago) Also built Babel, was running low on goods. fp production in the 110's daily now.

u2anaLu2j_HOv7l7FYqplrnX55E5LNqWVkzYr7DkhnKz2RQpjNsKRwHYxvN4FQanilLcASwVjzHZhGhOv_LhnfPTGLzF7zKSQVJs1O10SaYgH2u8jSkhve_7XmSXWhQibR_Y9j_d

Now that I am doing a lot better, I know this thread is old, but anything else ya'll think could change? I'm desperate.

Falconwing

In case you missed the several comments above, You need an Inno Tower. You need to dump residential buildings to make space.

Agent327

Now that I am doing a lot better, I know this thread is old, but anything else ya'll think could change? I'm desperate.

You are betting on to many horses. You place Babel, where you could have focussed on bringing up the LoA. With that many high era GB's, you are only limiting yourself. You can not raise them all at the same time, so you should have waited with some.

You are mixing up your own play way to much with your efforts to help the guild. You are wasting space with those HoF's. There is no need for that Observatory next to the Arc. You are limiting your own play. Basically you are miossing a direction. It is a little of everything and not one big direction you are taking.

DeletedUser40197

I have to agree about the HOF, only if you have something that would benefit you that you could place instead. You clearly have some extra space, however, so maybe there is nothing in your inventory you feel would be beneficial?
And idk that TOB is ever advisable, do RQs and level your CF if goods are an issue.
Focusing on leveling your GB, seems to be where you're at though. It just takes time. There's no rush. Focus on your CDM. Increase your attack so that eventually you should be able to get through GE4 with no negotiating. Also saving your goods. Also increasing you FP production, win win.

Godly Luke

nothing in your inventory you feel would be beneficial?
Nothing.
Also increasing you FP production, win win.
In your opinion, how would go about that?
one big direction you are taking.
What "one big direction" would be ideal? Arc? CDM? Traz? I would assume CDM and other fighting gbs. or CF for goods?
You are wasting space with those HoF's.
Store them? Or should I delete them entirely?

Last edited:

Algona

What "one big direction"

The crux of the game and a long discussion I have with every apprentice early on..

What do you enjoy in game? What single feature do you like most? GE? PvP? Guild growwth? Trading? Something else? What aspect makes you most excited to log in to FoE each day?

Take a day or a month to think about it.

Once you figure that out then the rest becomes easy.

Consider your city a tool to enable you to do what you enjoy in game. Then shape your city to be the tool that best enables that.

The benefit of this approach? We can't help you decide what is fun, but once you decide tha and share it with us, this forum will help you maximize your ability to indulge and revel in it.

Good luck!

Jern2017

You said you enjoy fighting. You could try getting units from above your age from story and side quests. You can get ME (Battle Tanks, Bazooka Teams, Paratroopers and Mechanized Infantry) and PME (Commandos, a Champion and apparently MG Teams) units if you progress far enough on the continent map.

This will help you fight and defend your city more effectively.

Godly Luke

City defense upload_2019-7-17_21-39-6.png
Quest upload_2019-7-17_21-39-36.png
You said you enjoy fighting. You could try getting units from above your age from story and side quests. You can get ME (Battle Tanks, Bazooka Teams, Paratroopers and Mechanized Infantry) and PME (Commandos, a Champion and apparently MG Teams) units if you progress far enough on the continent map.

This will help you fight and defend your city more effectively.

DeletedUser40197

Question for you is, why you are in a guild? If one of the reason is help the guild as well....I'd keep the HoF's.
He has 5 in his city, that's alot for a little space. If you're guild oriented, absolutely do what you can, as you're able, for your guild. But sometimes helping yourself is the best way to help your guild. Doesn't make alot of sense to struggle for the sake of your guild. Keep one or 2, no need at this stage for 5. Put up something useful so that eventually he'll be in a better position to help the guild, imo. Or wait to store them until you need the space @Godly Luke

Agent327

What "one big direction" would be ideal? Arc? CDM? Traz? I would assume CDM and other fighting gbs. or CF for goods?

That is for you to decide. If you like to fight you focus on your attack GB's. If you like to trade, you focus on the ones that give you goods. Just pick a priority. If you work on all GB's at the same time it will lead to a lot of underpowered GB's.

Store them? Or should I delete them entirely?

Depends on your number of storage kits. If you have plenty you can store them and sell them to the dealer in the future.

Question for you is, why you are in a guild? If one of the reason is help the guild as well....I'd keep the HoF's.

He already has an Obs and an Arc. There is no need for 5 HoFs. With only 1 he still helps his guild.