• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

Lando6

2 Items I hate.

1. Endless aiding to help friends and guidlies. Yes, I understand there is an "incentive" for aiding (i.e. coins and BP's), but it is a very tedious and mindless function of the game that is beneficial mostly to your friends and guildies. It shouldn't be such an "ethical/moral" tug of war in my mind to either help my friends or skip it and save myself the hassle. To some, aiding is their lifeblood for bps and coins, but for my style of game (Arc80), that's gone out the window.

2. Boo hoo players at the bottom of the hood that whine because you attacked and plundered them. Yes, I understand this is an option of play not everyone utilizes, but don't condemn me for utilizing it. Yes, they may have "worked hard" to get to where they are at, but they've had every opportunity as I have had (p.s. I haven't spent any money on the game, not that it's wrong). I have worked my butt off, strategized and moved myself into successful guilds to improve my game. If you want to improve your game, JUST ASK! Many, many players here aren't hardhearted bast*ds victims think they are. IT'S A GAME. I like to win (oops, did I say that out loud?). But I also like to offer advice to any who needs it. I've done it for a few individuals in my server, and it's very rewarding to see them take your advice to heart and up their game.

Brutusone

You mention your attack boost but you don't talk about your defense boost. Attack boosts don't help you when what you need is better defense. Even strong players might choose not to attack you if they get a black eye every time. Also you can send them a friend request. You might be more useful as a friend than as a victim.
Defense boost is over 1100! What's yours?

DeletedUser34517

Something that I don't like is the large number of Event Buildings that produce a huge amount of Coins. A lot of them are smaller than the Town Hall, and they produce a lot more Coins. This causes me to have a huge imbalance of Coins compared to Supplies. For example, I have more than 14.000.000 Coins, yet about 2.300.000 Supplies.

These Event Buildings also imbalance the game when it comes to Goods. For instance, back then, your strategy was to build the 2 Goods Buildings of each age corresponding to your Deposits. Now, with so many GBs, but mostly these Event Buildings, many players are in no need of Good Buildings, rendering these Deposits useless until the Modern Era. Most players (including myself) already have a lot of Event Buildings before then.

Oh, and of course, a player being able to obtain later era Goods in order to build GBs such as The Arc. I mean, how incredibely unrealistic is that? A city that doesn't even have access to clean water, technologically speaking, and yet using Goods like Purified Water in order to build The Arc.
I agree completely! I now have 3 trillion coins and 1 million supplies! What are the coins good for? I wish I could give them away.
Other than the looters (whom I despise!) the imbalance between coins and supplies is one of th biggest flaws in the game.

Aggressor

What do I hate most about FoE? Well, here's my answer
Battlegrounds is my answer to put it simply. I don't mind BG, in fact I enjoy it. It is just putting the rest of the game out of balance here's what I mean.
BG is a lot more appealing than GvG. BG gives you rewards after every encounter, can give a lot of guild power, and players dont have to get on a computer and hassle with fitting recalc into their schedules and discord. BG is a lot more chill and play at your own liesure. This is causing it to be majorly favored over GvG. Well, since all of the things I listed about BG are great, why is it so bad? Here's why. It takes up A LOT of treasury goods to compete in higher leagues, which means less goods for GvG. And BG doesn't replace those goods. You just buy siege camps and enjoy four hours of free fights, only to be left with nothing afterwards. And since BG is more appealing to most players, it is causing GvG to be damaged and will eventually lead to the end of GvG if nothing changes. Soon, everybody will just focus on BG and GvG will be an afterthought. Why waste goods on GvG when you can build more siege camps? Why waste the goods, troops and effort for a new guild to land on the GvG maps when they can win in BG instead? Maybe I am alone on this, but I love GvG and I dont want to see it become less valuable and worthless as BG becomes the big focus.
A solution? I dont see one since BG makes it easy to spend diamonds. But maybe tweak the Siege Camps to make them cost less or last longer, or have a treasury benefit for winning as well (yes I know the statue of honor helps but it isnt enough). Btw I'm ready for all of the hate coming my way for this :)

RazorbackPirate

What do I hate most about FoE? Well, here's my answer
Battlegrounds is my answer to put it simply. I don't mind BG, in fact I enjoy it. It is just putting the rest of the game out of balance here's what I mean.
BG is a lot more appealing than GvG. BG gives you rewards after every encounter, can give a lot of guild power, and players dont have to get on a computer and hassle with fitting recalc into their schedules and discord. BG is a lot more chill and play at your own liesure. This is causing it to be majorly favored over GvG. Well, since all of the things I listed about BG are great, why is it so bad? Here's why. It takes up A LOT of treasury goods to compete in higher leagues, which means less goods for GvG. And BG doesn't replace those goods. You just buy siege camps and enjoy four hours of free fights, only to be left with nothing afterwards. And since BG is more appealing to most players, it is causing GvG to be damaged and will eventually lead to the end of GvG if nothing changes. Soon, everybody will just focus on BG and GvG will be an afterthought. Why waste goods on GvG when you can build more siege camps? Why waste the goods, troops and effort for a new guild to land on the GvG maps when they can win in BG instead? Maybe I am alone on this, but I love GvG and I dont want to see it become less valuable and worthless as BG becomes the big focus.
A solution? I dont see one since BG makes it easy to spend diamonds. But maybe tweak the Siege Camps to make them cost less or last longer, or have a treasury benefit for winning as well (yes I know the statue of honor helps but it isnt enough). Btw I'm ready for all of the hate coming my way for this :)
I get what you're saying, but with GvG only played by 5% of the player base when Battlegrounds was introduced, GvG was already an after thought for most players. Anyone who plays on mobile it wasn't even an after thought, it was give no thought.

I've no issue with GvG eventually withering and going away. Given the choice, I can see why anyone would use goods in short supply for GvG. To tell Mobile guild mates, you can't build any more Siege Camps because the GvG few spent them all wouldn't sit well.

Emberguard

I get what you're saying, but with GvG only played by 5% of the player base when Battlegrounds was introduced, GvG was already an after thought for most players. Anyone who plays on mobile it wasn't even an after thought, it was give no thought.

I've no issue with GvG eventually withering and going away. Given the choice, I can see why anyone would use goods in short supply for GvG. To tell Mobile guild mates, you can't build any more Siege Camps because the GvG few spent them all wouldn't sit well.
If your goal is to be a top guild then those that do both GvG and GBG will succeed simply because it cuts out 95% of the competition. That in itself will help a guild succeed more because being on one of the first pages will attract more members to your guild. Particularly the kind of players that are serious about growing their cities and doing well in the game

tstar99

i feel the same, i'm tired of looking at it constantly. maybe if we pay a dollar a week they will take it away. most likely not.

Ebeondi Asi

I have deleted eight cities. it is very easy. You click delete. enter your password. go away for ten days it is gone. No charge.

Johnny B. Goode

If you delete a city, can you go back at a later date and start it all over again?
Yes. I've done it many times. I have had a city on every US world, and on several of them I have started another city after deleting the first one.
I have deleted eight cities. it is very easy. You click delete. enter your password. go away for ten days it is gone. No charge.
It's actually 14 days (2 weeks).

Gypsy Grace

I hate that I can't look back to see how much I previously spent on an item in the Antique Dealer. Or, look to see how much an item sold for the last 2 or 3 times one was on auction.