• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

Ebeondi Asi

I also hate the attitude that buying Diamonds is "not playing the game' I would call it guilt tripping in reverse since the free to play players can only play because others pay their way, and they actually can't face the truth of that so they try to make it seem the paying players are 'bad' somehow.
Reminds me of how everyone wants roads and schools and stuff but no one wants to actually pay for them with taxes. LOL

Last edited:

JSWilabay

The thing that I dislike most about the game isn't really the game, it's the players who think that the thing they like most about the game is therefore the most important part of the game or the only way to play. GvGers, Arc owners, RQers, Alabaster enthusiasts, etc. There are parts of the game that I really like, but I am aware enough of the totality of what the game offers to know that my preferences don't translate into WHAT THE GAME'S ABOUT. They're my preferences, not everybody's. And what a boring game it would be if the developers listened to only one group or another and narrowed the game's scope instead of expanding it.
I hate when there are bullies that abuse plundering and sniping. I am good at giving aid and visiting taverns, but it is very hard to enjoy the game when every day a huge player takes your work. There should be a way for us to rate these type of players. I am not talking occasionally, but daily. They are just habitually stealing from players that cannot defend themselves. Maybe they should only be able to plunder and snipe from 5 players on each side of them. Then players would be more suitablly matched. These abusive players work more at taking that evolving like the rest of us. Also there should be a weekly limit to 2 plunders OR snipes.

Johnny B. Goode

I hate when there are bullies that abuse plundering and sniping. I am good at giving aid and visiting taverns, but it is very hard to enjoy the game when every day a huge player takes your work. There should be a way for us to rate these type of players. I am not talking occasionally, but daily. They are just habitually stealing from players that cannot defend themselves. Maybe they should only be able to plunder and snipe from 5 players on each side of them. Then players would be more suitablly matched. These abusive players work more at taking that evolving like the rest of us. Also there should be a weekly limit to 2 plunders OR snipes.
A) They aren't "bullies". As has been stated many times here on the Forum, bullying is a serious real world problem that shouldn't be diminished by using the word to describe a game player's game play.
B) If you're "evolving", as you say, then you should also be learning the very simple ways to mitigate or prevent plundering.
C) "Sniping" isn't really a problem. It's someone donating FPs to your GBs, which means less that you have to contribute.

-Jess1155-

Constant GBG bugs :mad:
GBG has easily become the most important and probably most profitable aspect of game for both players and inno. Why are we dealing with the same bug issues over and over? GBG has been out for years and seems like every update is a coin toss as to what bug will be on the map with new update.
Most infuriating: Will it be that the hit/stop signs dont show up for all players, or any for that matter? Causing flips you wanted held. Causing your allies to think youre incompetent.
Will it be the map freezing after just a few minutes of refreshing? Again causing flip issues.
Or maybe even the bug that when youre one of 5-6 people who put the last hit on a sector and you all get booted or stuck on a screen and have to reload? Causing race winning issues
Maybe the bug where it wont even let you into the GBG map and says to check your internet connection but everything else works great and is accessable and after 3-5 reload you finally get access.
I will never understand how inno can fix these issues then have them pop back up later after an update. Once the bad code is found and removed why put it back in?? Is it just not that simple? Im not a dev but devs have had years to fix these issues. Yet here we are.....

I hate people who constantly complain about things like plundering, Sniping,.. Its part of the game, Nothing against the rules. For goodness sake there are quest telling you to plunder. Get over it. Also those that complain that this or that cost diamonds. The game is free to play because of the people that spend those diamonds. They choose to buy them they should get something special in return. They keep the game going.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

I will never understand how inno can fix these issues then have them pop back up later after an update. Once the bad code is found and removed why put it back in?? Is it just not that simple? Im not a dev but devs have had years to fix these issues. Yet here we are.....
Bad code often gets reintroduced when merging code branches, especially in iterative development. Since it appears Inno uses scrum I'd say that is what happens, since scrum is an iterative process.

spartacus2.0

I hate how all of the units from SaM to SaV have keen eye.

The keen eye is slowly turning fighting into more like a game of luck rather than skill and strategy (if you don't have enough defense bonuses)

Ebeondi Asi

I hate most is lots of runs of 'bad luck' in the percentages when oddly few to no runs of 'good luck'. (and yes I know this is a giant can of worms waiting to be argued over endlessly)
Just really seems like it is so easy to have a string of bad luck.. but where are the equal strings of good luck? and that makes it seem like Inno is cheating with a crooked table.
((and whining about that gave me an idea for a new Great Building called The Leprechaun! that gives a percentage boost to all (and I mean all) the chance items in the game players would be leveling that sucker up to level 1000. LOL

Pericles the Lion

I hate most is lots of runs of 'bad luck' in the percentages when oddly few to no runs of 'good luck'. (and yes I know this is a giant can of worms waiting to be argued over endlessly)
Just really seems like it is so easy to have a string of bad luck.. but where are the equal strings of good luck? and that makes it seem like Inno is cheating with a crooked table.
((and whining about that gave me an idea for a new Great Building called The Leprechaun! that gives a percentage boost to all (and I mean all) the chance items in the game players would be leveling that sucker up to level 1000. LOL
I swapped dailies in the Event on Tuesday and got Stage of Ages. Spent 5.5K currency and got 9 SoAs without using diamonds. How's that for a run of good luck?

spartacus2.0

Not being able to two-hit-kill or one-hit-kill units with reactive armor unless I have rail guns

Last edited:

mineseA

Definitely people who get so mad at me plundering/sniping me that they will either unfriend me or send a rude message to me personally.