• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What do you love most about your guild?

DeletedUser34415

Name the guild you're currently in and tell me what things you like about your guild most.

What things do you feel need work?

DeletedUser31440

Don't play on V, but somethings from various guilds I'm a part of that I like:

1.85 thread open to the entire guild after someone has read and understands an instruction guide on it's use.
1.9 thread for Arc 80+'s
Set good pack prices, people can sell for less if they desire but not more to anyone in guild.
Responsive guild leadership, not afraid to take a firm stand and stand by it when issues arise.
Quickly unlocking all of GE when it opens on Tuesday.
A tavern or similiar thread that is open to whatever off the wall conversation or lewd jokes that you can think of.
Lots of attractive GB's to hunt bp's on.

DeletedUser34415

1.85 thread open to the entire guild after someone has read and understands an instruction guide on it's use.
1.9 thread for Arc 80+'s
Set good pack prices, people can sell for less if they desire but not more to anyone in guild.
Responsive guild leadership, not afraid to take a firm stand and stand by it when issues arise.
A tavern or similiar thread that is open to whatever off the wall conversation or lewd jokes that you can think of.

Emberguard

1.9 thread for Arc 80+'s
^ this

DeletedUser38266

Knights Templar
Very active FP swaps, get GB out of sticks for you very fast. Lots of good conversation and help with strategy. GE level 4 every other week level 3 every week. GvG just getting started but going well.

DeletedUser36572

Agents of Empires

No Drama
Quick Trading
Active Swap Threads
Sticks to Bricks in a short time
Wide range of Great Buildings to acquire prints from
Unlock Level 4 Guild Expeditions every Tuesday
1 Forge Point per Level of Guild Expeditions completed added to the Great building of your choice on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38583

Valor, because of:
  • The willingness every member has to help out guild mates.
  • The large amount of swap threads.
  • a friendly and laid back atmosphere.

DeletedUser37036

I’m from Bacon&Eggs Vingrid.
They have ongoing contest: every time you reach level 60 in GE, you receive 100. Space age mars goods, until you have enough to build your great building

DeletedUser34415

I’m from Bacon&Eggs Vingrid.
They have ongoing contest: every time you reach level 60 in GE, you receive 100. Space age mars goods, until you have enough to build your great building
That's interesting. I can see that being helpful if there are enough people in higher eras to donate.

Aggressor

I'm in Qanon Tribe, and there are two things i love the most about my guild. We are friendly and connect on a personal level. Since we are not very big yet we all know each other pretty well, even though we've never met. Also, fp swap threads, of course. They help me get gbs without even trying. I got the arc and Alcatraz without even pursuing them even though I'm only in the High Middle Ages because of swap threads. They really benefit the whole guild.

Victoria and Albert

Hold the Door
I'm the guild founder, so I am partial, but I founded the guild as a group to help each other play the game they want to play - some are easy going and some competitive in GE and BG. We've got all the goods and point threads, lots of GBs to contribute to, and active aiding and tavern visiting. We have contests and incentive programs. The result? We had our 3rd anniversary party in February with 15 out of 25 players with us for at least 2 of those years, and 4 for all three years. We just hit Platinum League. But we have helped each other through some RL stuff like sickness and death, job promotions, college visits and new babies and grandchildren. Life is good.

DeletedUser34415

Hold the Door
I'm the guild founder, so I am partial, but I founded the guild as a group to help each other play the game they want to play - some are easy going and some competitive in GE and BG. We've got all the goods and point threads, lots of GBs to contribute to, and active aiding and tavern visiting. We have contests and incentive programs. The result? We had our 3rd anniversary party in February with 15 out of 25 players with us for at least 2 of those years, and 4 for all three years. We just hit Platinum League. But we have helped each other through some RL stuff like sickness and death, job promotions, college visits and new babies and grandchildren. Life is good.
That's sweet. Sounds like you guys really care for each other.