• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What do you love most about your guild?

Captain Christian

I'm in Angkor, but Casual Players only is really cool because we all help each other out. I got four new Great Buildings put up in a week since i joined. We typically unlock GE64, and can usually complete #GE48. We all are similarily age dplayers, and just have a great time in general.

DeletedUser34415

I'm in Angkor, but Casual Players only is really cool because we all help each other out. I got four new Great Buildings put up in a week since i joined. We typically unlock GE64, and can usually complete #GE48. We all are similarily age dplayers, and just have a great time in general.
That's great :) I only play in Vingrid. Waiting to possible play in another city next time around.

Lord Visago

Intrepid
Some of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting and playing with. They have been extremely supportive in ways that have really blown me away. From high level goods given, to flipping my GBs for me so that I don't pay the FPs to teaching me how to become a stealthy GVG player. My points, battles and FPs earned have skyrocketed. I've only been a member for 2 months and just received accepted an offer to be a Guild Leader.

Just An Observer

Warmongers on C-World for me. In GE we can see all of us hit 64/48 in GE when needed. I like that! Our 1.9 threads are varied and active. There are enough friendly people who are active to make for a pleasant atmosphere. We have a focus on guild treasury GB's so we can finance the war effort in GBG/GvG successfully. Leadership depth is solid too, As guilds go, Warmongers is well rounded and able to provide plenty for those who want to play FoE at a high level.