• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What do you think the predator is?

• Thread starter DeletedUser35976
  • Start date

Jern2017

It gives you a Postmodern Era unit - the Commando. Definitely worth doing if you're not in PME yet.

Edit: didn't read your question well. I guess it's a reference to the movie The Predator .

DeletedUser35976

It gives you a Postmodern Era unit - the Commando. Definitely worth doing if you're not in PME yet.

Edit: didn't read your question well. I guess it's a reference to the movie The Predator .
Yep, I did it. Now can take first in the PME tower while still in Industrial age!

DeletedUser30312

You get a Commando for defeating a Predator. To any fan of 80's action flicks it's pretty obvious what this quest refers to :

THEARNOLD_COMMANDO.JPG

You'll get two more story quests that give units as a reward. One gives you four Commandos and the other a PME Champion. Enjoy them.

Do you know how to trigger those quests? My Arnie clone needs the company. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

You get a Commando for defeating a Predator. To any fan of 80's action flicks it's pretty obvious what this quest refers to :

View attachment 11693

Do you know how to trigger those quests? My Arnie clone need the company. :D

Just follow the PME story questline. It's impossible to miss or abort those quests. You get the Champion at the very end of the questline, after acquiring all provinces.

Also, after completing that quest, you will get an optional quest, it's called Your Choice: Truth or Dare. Make sure you complete it. Doing so will unlock one more quest, called The Peace Movement. You'll get 50 diamonds and a large FP package for completing it.

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, I've seen that on the wiki, though the path through PME looks pretty convoluted. I haven't gotten too far through it yet, but I've been focusing my advancement on Ho Chi Minh rather than Che.

Jern2017

I believe you get both quests rewarding units no matter how and in what order you acquire the provinces.

Both popped up for me quite late in the PME storyline.

Maybe you'll be able to get some MG Teams. I've seen a few neighbors still in the PE with them in their defense, but I have no idea how they got them

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, I've run into MG Teams myself, and their ranged retaliation is brutal against lower aged armies. So naturally, I want them on my defense.

Agent327

What do you think the predator is?

predator

Definition of predator
1 : an organism that primarily obtains food by the killing and consuming of other organisms : an organism that lives by predation The threadworm is a tiny nematode; its manifold kin include human parasites such as the hookworm, although the lab species is no parasite but an abundant, free-living predator of soil bacteria.— Eleanor E. MacCoby In a new environment, with no predators, an exotic plant can theoretically run riot. especially : an animal that preys on other animals With no large predators around, the koala rarely meets a violent end. — Denis Gray The picture that emerges from my research in a near-wilderness environment is that of the red fox as a specialized predator of small prey (insects, songbirds, small rodents, rabbits), with highly evolved and intriguing adaptations for this type of hunting … — J. David Henry Some spiders and caterpillars mimic bird droppings—an excellent strategy for deterring avian predators. — James Martin
2 : one who injures or exploits others for personal gain or profit Businessmen, he believed, were often predators …— Nathan Glick Neighborhood predators found that setting a fire was an excellent distraction for robbery. The burned-out structure could then be looted at leisure …— Tom Buckley