• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What Great Buildings Should I have in a WW World?

CommanderCool1234

I have two diamond farm worlds and have recently started a 3'rd. The first two I made I just winged it and ignored all guides but on this one I want to do It right. What great buildings should I build if I want this to be a pure negotiation/wishing well world?

This is my world so far

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 12.05.44 PM.png

And this is my goods stock,

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 12.08.13 PM.png

Last edited:

ArrowsOfTime

its.......ok.i don't see how you would be getting many diamonds,none the less why you have so much bronze age goods buildings would help as well

CommanderCool1234

Sorry, not sure if I made this clear I started this about a week and 1/2 ago, and I want to make it a wishing well world but need some advice on what great buildings are good for wishing well worlds.

Emberguard

It doesn’t matter unless you have a specific use for gathering more diamonds via those GBs. Zeus is good because it’s a small size

The main thing is you have somewhere to dump FPs in a normal manner. If you’re putting FPs on random neighbour GBs please spread them across several neighbours in a way a normal player would

CommanderCool1234

Thanks, I think I want to stay away from any attack buildings since in this world I will not do GbG or GE. My main purpose is to just do events and get WW's

Algona

My main purpose is to just do events and get WW's

Design your city and choose your GBs to do Event Quests.

You may also want to design for Daily Challenges, that;s a decent source for WWs.

I'd recommend wandering over to the site to not be named and review the QuestLines for a few previous Events and also check out typical Daily Challenge (a decent source of WWs) tasks.

Ask yourself as you review the different Quests and Tasks. "What will I need to complete this in a timely manner?"

That's what you want in your city.

Good luck.

Beorn Bear

Thanks, I think I want to stay away from any attack buildings since in this world I will not do GbG or GE. My main purpose is to just do events and get WW's
If you want to be successful in events, you will need attack buildings. And you will also end up having to do at least some GE and possibly some GBG. There are battle quests and quests to complete a certain number of GE encounters in almost every event, not to mention the Daily Challenges where you can also have a chance at Wishing Wells occasionally. If you plan to negotiate for the most part, GBs that will benefit you most are the Tower of Babel, Lighthouse of Alexandria and St Mark's. Those will help fill out the goods you don't have boosts for without the hassle of trading, not to mention that the LoA and St Mark's will boost your supply and coin productions. Those three, the Zeus, and then the Cathedral of Aachen after those will enable you to be able to do the most without a lot of hassle. Many players will tell you to get the Arc and the Chateau, but both of those involve a lot of work to reap enough benefits, and if you don't want to hassle with GE/GBG, then I can't see you wanting to spam recurring quests or scour the hood for sniping opportunities.

Some can argue the the best/most efficient source of ww is the events. Likewise some will argue the best/most efficient source of diamonds is GE. Simply wanting a ww city and thinking you won't have to put any work into it might not work out the way in which you have hoped. There are plenty of players with developed ww cities, and I am assuming none of those players will tell you that it took no work to build it. Algona's advice posted above is solid and I would follow it if I ever decided to build a ww farm; I just simply don't ever envision a time when that will happen. Everyone plays their way!

Emberguard

for dumping WWs so you still kinda need to be active
Yeah exactly why I haven’t bothered going all the way into creating wishing well farms. I start them and then rarely log into them to collect

Many players will tell you to get the Arc and the Chateau, but both of those involve a lot of work to reap enough benefits, and if you don't want to hassle with GE/GBG, then I can't see you wanting to spam recurring quests or scour the hood for sniping opportunities.
Really depends on what they intend to do with the world, how quickly they’d run out of necessary space and if they’re prepared to age up. You’ll get larger medal packages in higher ages. So for a decent amount of the medal expansions it’s not necessary to get an Arc IF you’re ageing up.

CommanderCool1234

I of course plan on putting in a lot of work but then when the city is fully developed I hope that I will just be able to go in and collect all my wishing wells.

Plain Red Justice

I of course plan on putting in a lot of work but then when the city is fully developed I hope that I will just be able to go in and collect all my wishing wells.
You can get your work done faster if you can do GE4 because fountain of youth is found there. The bar isn't that high in lower ages if I can do a GE4 with a CoA 6 Zeus 4 CdM 4 AO 1 and a few attack buildings in HMA

Kranyar the Mysterious

You really should do as much GE as possible.

Fountains of Youth now have shrink kits and are available only in GE, and GE is still the best source of consistent diamond collection, even vs. 100 ww's.

Also, events have gotten much tighter on the number of ww's or shrink kits you can get from them in the last year. In my ww worlds I have pretty much stopped doing events altogether now.

You can create your own guild and do all of GE by yourself, you just can't compete in the guild competition part in a solo guild. Then there is no pressure to meet guild minimums such as GBG minimums.

SC is a great choice for negotiating, since ww's are a part of the rewards from negotiating with it, and is a great building to dump your fp into.

Sleigh builders are great for goods production, especially if left in the prior age since they are small and produce a lot of goods for their size.

So, SC and ToR would be my top pics.