• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What happened to the "Aid All" button idea?

Jase249

According to this poll:

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/aid-all-button.16835/#post-155335

There was a vote on this idea and it was 58-18 in favor of it. However, nothing has come of it, not even in beta. I thought of this recently when I realized Inno actually loses major money on this. I (and I'm sure plenty of other people) would be interested in playing more worlds than we do, with attendant diamond purchases, but don't want the endless tedious clicking of a couple hundred more people to be constantly clicking through. Make a shortcut to avoid all the repetitive clicking and people may play more worlds, where they'll buy diamonds and building/army/research packs.

DeletedUser26120

All proposals that get approved and voted on by a majority are submitted to the developers. It is up to them how to proceed - they may implement the proposal, reject it, or implement something else similar.

Keep in mind they likely already have a long, long list of things to work on and features they'd like to add - not to mention the entire Flash > HTML5 rewrite that's taking place in the first half of 2018.

It's likely we won't hear anything further from the developers on the matter and will just have to wait and see.