• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What happened to the Proposals forum?

qaccy

Is it just me? Every thread (bar one created about half an hour ago) has been 'moved' somewhere that I can't access, including the stickies. What happened?

DeletedUser21322

What was it about. You can message me. I am here this evening. If it was not in proper proposal format after being reminded it would be here. if it was over 6 months old with no comments it was moved to archive

DeletedUser8861

In a attempt to "neaten up" the forum, we have tasked the forum moderators and Snowbelle and I will be cleaning up some areas....certain areas like proposals and bugs are really intended to be short range forum's meaning as we address the proposals or address the bugs, then the threads should be moved to a different area. Over the next couple weeks a number of the areas on the forum will be "cleaned up" to make them easier to navigate and find things. If you have concerns about this, please feel free to contact Snowbelle or I...thanks!