1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

What is a Fair Price for GB goods

Discussion in 'Angkor Drama' started by Em of Lee, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Em of Lee

Em of Lee New Member

I know that prices for goods vary depending on how old the world is. I also realize that Angkor is relatively new and so everything is the most expensive.

In both L and T worlds I got Dynamic Tower and Himeji goods for about 450 a set. What should I expect to pay in this world? I have one offer so far for 1450 but that seems outrageously high to me. Am I being unrealistic? Do you have trader suggestions? You can message me here or in-game (Em of Lee).

2. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Well-Known Member

For my DT on Angkor, I paid 900, and that was at least 3-4 months ago. I'm not sure on HC goods.

3. Em of Lee

Em of Lee New Member

Thanks!! Who did you buy from?

4. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Well-Known Member

Um... it was either Opusdapenguin or Walxani. I can't remember for sure though; it was a while ago. Sorry :(

5. Em of Lee

Em of Lee New Member

Thanks! I’ll check with them

UBERhelp1 likes this.
  6. smaartphqr the genius

smaartphqr the genius New Member

Ericsius the white sells both VF and TE goods...