1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

What is kind?

Discussion in 'Debate Hall' started by Airlyn, May 12, 2018.

1. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

This seems to me to imply that you only do volunteer work when it is compulsory community service. And we know how that happens. ;):p

2. BlackSand the Sly

BlackSand the Sly Active Member

[​IMG]

Do I get extra points for color coordination?

;)

3. cynicalsuicide

cynicalsuicide Member

When you’re in the military?

I did some “voluntold” work then.

4. Stephen Longshanks

So you're military (or ex-military) and you find volunteer work "pretentious"? I find that rather contradictory. Or maybe I've just had the wrong idea about the attitude towards helping others that I thought military people had?

Hootengoben likes this.
  5. cynicalsuicide

cynicalsuicide Member

I think you have an idealistic mindset a little out of tune with reality.

No need to reply. Drop it.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Dropped. You're not worth my time.

7. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. I feel that same way, being in a guild. Even if I'm the only one that participates in GvG, I still enjoy it.

8. HtebazilEAB

HtebazilEAB Active Member

I plunder daily and 'donate' the goods I get into doing the GE level 4 so I can get diamonds! Lol, I seriously plunder as much as I can and consider it to be part of my goods 'income' and have gotten over 100 goods in a day from my neighbor's 'donations.' I also started my own guild in U world, play the piano, work as a freelance writer, and take care of my ten chickens and three cats.

9. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Ah, another fellow piano player. How long have you been playing for?

10. Wolfy of Moonville

Wolfy of Moonville New Member

I’m not happy about being plundered (who is?), but it’s part of the game. My beef is being plundered by a player with millions of points while I have 660K. Yeah, I get it that that is part of the game too. However, it would be great if there were options for the lower-point player to at least slow-up the plunderer in some way. Someone suggested a way to booby trap a building, for example. Anyway, I rarely plunder (usually to fulfill a quest) but after reading this and similar posts, maybe I should. Ponder, ponder. To answer your questions, I’m into to all kinds of music and film, and also nature, animals/wildlife. Love to travel, motel and camp. I also try to write stories but I am never happy with them.