• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is the easiest way to access battle towers?

gianteagle

I know you can go on your profile, go to news, then event history, and then click on your desired tower,but is there and quicker way I have not discovered? I have been playing a couple years and have not found any other way.

Ironrooster

Click on the Continential Map symbol then on the tower on the map. Whether this is quicker will depend on which map opens up which in turn appears to be where you have last done something like take a sector, scout a province.

gianteagle

I guess I forgot continent map, but what if you are in the industrial age map but on LMA? a little inconvenient

WinnerGR

What if you are in the industrial age map but on LMA?
The towers arn't gonna come for free - your gonna have to put the work in if you want them.
Well you obviosly want these towers a lot so just go kill them north americians.
When you get to the ages above you negotiate your way through them.
With enough attack boosts you can fight maps above your age - you don't need to negotiate them unless its absoloute last resort - same with GE and GbG. Also the rewards from PvP towers are just not worth my while to go out of my way to get them - if I get it then cool but if I have to fight another 200 fights to get it then no way hozay and thats why I am quite sure Inno are removing the towers when they add the PvP arena but I could be wrong so don't go by just my word.

Last edited:

gianteagle

The towers arn't gonna come for free - your gonna have to put the work in if you want them.
I have them. I was just saying I have to go all the way back to even find the right one through the continent map. Of course, pvp tower is not worth it, but I was curious.

BruteForceAttack

I know you can go on your profile, go to news, then event history, and then click on your desired tower,but is there and quicker way I have not discovered? I have been playing a couple years and have not found any other way.

Same thing...but instead of clicking on profile you can click on your townhall too.

generalwoo

If you're on mobile, go to the continent map and tap on the tower. Then, use the arrows to get to your desired tower. Much faster than getting on the ship and landing on another continent.