• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is the longest daily swap you have been a part of?

DeletedUser40527

At 10 days C has hardlocked 1 on your Arc with 500 FP, B has hardlocked 2 with 250. You have hardlocked 1 on B and 2 on C. Each Arc still needs 245 FP: it's up to each owner to backfill the remaining 245.

The 50/25 continues on each player;s alternate GBs while the Onwers backffill their Arcs.
Thanks for the detailed example. So why not continue with the swap on the same GB until it levels? Is there some advantage of having the owner backfill the remaining FP needed instead of your swap partners?

Algona

Thanks for the detailed example. So why not continue with the swap on the same GB until it levels? Is there some advantage of having the owner backfill the remaining FP needed instead of your swap partners?

Other Guildies get opportunities for BPs. The partners have maximized their return, their FPs are better put in alternate GBs and they need to work on backfilling their GBs.

Note that the backfilling cvan be done with one time spwas, self leveling, swap chians, or other methods.

Algona

I guess it depends on what you mean by "sweet spot" then. Let's say you are working on a level 25 Arc (I wouldn't consider that near the sweet spot). By the time player A has put in 400 FPs and player B has put in 200 FPs, a sniper can put in 603 FPs and make a profit.

I don;t understand why you are bringing up something that I've already covered twicel once in the OP and requoted in the last response to you.

Since I say it specifically does not work when GBs are near their sweet spot, then of course this fails at Arc lvl 25.

There;s an exact point where reverse triangle becomes vulnerable to sniping, it;s a relationship between the particular GB's level, the FP reward, and the donation of the second partner.

I further don't understand why you bring up a lvl 25 Arc when what you quoted from me is talking about Arcs above lvl 72.

If you have a question because you don;t understand something i said, ask it, If all you wanna do is reiterate what I've already said, i'd appreciate it if you do so without implying I've said something wrong.

DeletedUser40527

Other Guildies get opportunities for BPs. The partners have maximized their return, their FPs are better put in alternate GBs and they need to work on backfilling their GBs.

Note that the backfilling cvan be done with one time spwas, self leveling, swap chians, or other methods.
Oh, I see. Thanks.

Would something like this work with 4 people with a different ratio? Like 1:2:4? The rewards seem different though. Would you base the ratio on the lock points or the reward points? For locking, it seems it would be 1:2:4. For the rewards, however, it seems it would be 1:3:6

Algona

For locking, it seems it would be 1:2:4. For the rewards, however, it seems it would be 1:3:6

That's the rub.

Yes, you can make it work. However, the more people in a swap group the more unstable for a couple reasons. You increase the random odds of someone dropping for quitting the game or suchlike reason by 50%. The chance for dissatisfaction goes up remarkably becaue of the third place Rewards.

It's somewhere between a little and a lot traumatic for groups to break up, especially for Arc leveling. It's most likely the longest hardest commitment a player will make to that point in the game with a lot gamewise at stake.

I'd recommend another style for more then 3 players. There's a lot (I mean a LOT!) of different 4+ player groups out there. In my main city I was in a bucnh as either Arc grower or sugar daddy.

Dig around the forum or ask for advice on one of those. While I;ve been part of a couple dozen types of leveling groups over the years, I'm no expert on any of them.

Or if you have more questions or just want to discuss reverse triangle, feel free to ask.