• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What is the necessary % for submitting proposals?

UBERhelp1

I have seen in various threads that proposals are submitted with either 60% or 70% yes on the vote. I have seen proposals submitted for 60% approval, so I'm assuming it's 60%, but if so why is there varied information in official threads in the proposal section?

DeletedUser31440

There are multiple threads already running that are talking about changes to the forums and asking for clarification. Why do we need another one?

UBERhelp1

There are multiple threads already running that are talking about changes to the forums and asking for clarification. Why do we need another one?
This was more of a question than a change to the forum. I don't care one way or another which way it is, I was just wondering because I thought it was 70% but I saw a proposal submitted for 60%.

DeletedUser31440

It had been 60% in all places, then it was changed in to show 70% but not in all the areas. The older proposals had the 60% requirement, my assumption is that new proposals need to meet the 70%, but it is unclear.