• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] what is this ???

what is this :mad: ???? Prntscr.com/ecxv94
when I go up the level of my Great Buildings Attack
More difficulty I have in the Guild Expedition and Continent Map
I do not understand, my guild mates have lower GEs level
and they can do more fights in Guild Expedition :(

DeletedUser8152

The satellite spotters you are fighting have the "heat" ability. Every time they hit a unit, it reduces its attack by 20%. So in your pic you have been hit 5 times.

DeletedUser26965

Ok .. so what's the benefit of having units, from Arctic Era ??
With% 119 Attack and% 97 Defense prntscr.com/ecyn97
Against units of the game with only% 85 Attack and% 85 defense Prntscr.com/ecyqhz

:) And I lose :)

I don't have any experience with AF yet but it would seem to me 8 Behemoths or those with Rogues, should be able to easily take out 7 spotters and a surrogate. Are you playing on mobile?

wolfhoundtoo

Ok .. so what's the benefit of having units, from Arctic Era ??
With% 119 Attack and% 97 Defense prntscr.com/ecyn97
Against units of the game with only% 85 Attack and% 85 defense Prntscr.com/ecyqhz

:) And I lose :)

Because the attack/defense boost isn't the only factor here. 1st you are clearly using the wrong units. Are you fighting on manual or auto? Plus every time one of those sat spotters hits you your attack is reduced by 1/5th. Only takes a couple of those for your attack to be reduced below their defense score. You are also using the wrong units as others noted. Hover tanks on manual should beat those spotters easily if you stick to plain hexes and keep your distance.