• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is your opinion on the Guild wars?

DeletedUser

I wanted to know how the guilds of Cirgard feel about the guild wars. From what I have read in another thread, many do not like it. From what I saw in Global chat, the top guilds loved it. One player fought about 19 times in one day.

DeletedUser7035

I wanted to know how the guilds of Cirgard feel about the guild wars. From what I have read in another thread, many do not like it. From what I saw in Global chat, the top guilds loved it. One player fought about 19 times in one day.

I like it. i am in the the Warriors, and have fought about 75 times a day in Colonial.

DeletedUser4323

What really sucks is clearing a siege army and while you go to place your own siege army some one else jumps in and takes the siege
A hue BS, the army that clears a hex should be given first chance to siege it. What a huge mistake in game design.

DeletedUser3923

The changing of the offensive/defensive GB values is OK with me as it affects everybody BUT there are areas on the sector maps where the IA troops have offensive rankings of 100% which is no longer possible for us commoners. That should be changed as that only leaves "buying" your way thru a province and I refuse to do that so I am stuck. That part of the GB offensive/defensive GB changes sucks and must be changed to keep the game interesting and exciting. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

I can't figure out the point. You get some building rebates but it doesn't seem to pay off. Our guild decided not to participate since it seems like a lot of effort for little reward. And if your whole guild isn't in, you're pretty much out.

DeletedUser5948

One big deterrent to get people to participate is too much sector defense bonus. Most player's don't have a 40%+ military bonus. I have 51% right now but even then you would need 20 players like me to get anywhere. And I don't want to turn my city into a garrison
I would limit the defense bonus to headquarters and adjacent sectors but no more.