• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What music are you listening to right now?

Graviton

Queensryche
Operation Mindcrime

I tried linking to the entire album but only the first track appears, and it's not a song. It's a concept album and it's freaking brilliant. No EDM, no autotune, just great music from actual musicians.

DreadfulCadillac

NSFW. I dont write the music, just enjoy it. Not for the lyrics but the sick beat and the deep voice. Im also a fan of male version nightcores, and iggy azalea music, and some mainstream music.
BTW i also like classical music.
PS:this page made all my tabs crash so good work guys!
Ill start with somthing seemingly normal that i like to listen to, as to not kill you all:

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

Oh as you could probably tell im a big fan of Nightcore, and a band called Neffex(its not inappropriate to much that band, i just like their music)
ALSO GUYS PLS DONT SUE ME FOR MY MUSIC TASTES.
Lemme knw if you guys want to know any more of the music i like, or if you are good
Edit:i also like pitbull music

Last edited:

Freshmeboy

GEMS...Lindsay Pitts sings like an angel...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWamHxKtD0
A little Top Drawer from the 70's...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4ensVdcFQ
Going back through the Rush catalogue slowly after Pearts' death with every album a distinct part of my youth..
A little Dave Rawlings to round it out..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4c4yQXk6Ug

Graviton

ALSO GUYS PLS DONT SUE ME FOR MY MUSIC TASTES.

I wouldn't sue you, but that sentence is an admission that you know it's messed up. ;)

Going back through the Rush catalogue slowly after Pearts' death with every album a distinct part of my youth..

Now that is time well-spent!

I haven't listened to this album in quite awhile: Joe Satriani, Surfing With The Alien. No studio tricks required to make him sound good, just pure guitar genius.

DreadfulCadillac

I wouldn't sue you, but that sentence is an admission that you know it's messed up. ;)

Now that is time well-spent!

I haven't listened to this album in quite awhile: Joe Satriani, Surfing With The Alien. No studio tricks required to make him sound good, just pure guitar genius.

ehh true

Super Catanian

But the real question is: Can any of y'all play your favorite music for yourselves?

I can, sort of. Am currently on a quest to memorize all 21 of Frederick Chopin's known Nocturnes. Currently have memorized No. 2 Op. 9 as well as No. 20 Op. Posth. Currently working on No. 1 Op. 9, No. 1 Op. 55, and No. 21 Op. Posth.

Yes, it's a lot to take in, and the numbers might be confusing. Those aren't the only pieces I know how to play, but are the one's I'm focusing in. Now's the best time to practice due to the global situation, and for those that play musical instruments... PRACTICE!!!

Don't be this guy...
1585892303176.png

Attachments

• 1585892261566.png
    1585892261566.png
    403.1 KB · Views: 1