• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What next?

time4coffee

I feel like I don't know what's left. I just got to contemporary - a mistake since I can't get the hang of the units - I loved the post modern ones but I had to keep going, sigh. I finished Vikings and Japanese settlements and personally don't like the Eghyptian or need the defense the building offers. I just got my ARC to 80, my military boost id over 260% and I stil play play the events but room is realy limited for the buildings. I finished the Statue of Honor and 4 of those Victory roads, so GBG feels like a waste.

I guess I feel like I've gotten everything needed. I guess figuring out the army is my one trick but I also have so many goods, I can negotiate instead. I don't what to quit, I put over 1 and half and a bunch of money into this but I am getting bored. I just leveled up just before the event but I really don't want to level to tomorrow yet, if ever.

Any ideas on keeping the game fresh. Not really interested in the Aztecs either, I already have a Traz with about 11 new units a day and have so many from this age, I got rid of most of my military buildings

Emberguard

Well.... I restarted on a foreign language server and been using Google Translate to communicate. That’s kept it fresh for me. Great fun trying to figure out what the random errors in the translations mean xD I’m also requiring myself to age up once I’ve got the diamonds from all of the recurring quests minus the troops ones

If that wouldn’t be fun for you, you could always start again and do so with a self imposed restriction. No advanced GBs. Set a requirement for the latest you’ll age up each time. Goods stock? Time? GB level? Gathering diamonds from recurring quests? Buy diamond expansions as soon as you can afford them - age up as soon as possible if all diamond expansions bought? Could be any number of challenges you could place on yourself

time4coffee

Maybe starting a new city is a good idea. I've started 2 others( and one in beta) but deleted them both because I got overwhelmed bit especially during events but not I'm realy just collecting rom my city. Now to chose a world, an old one or a newish one?

The Lady Redneck

Start in a new world but build it up without using any diamonds other than what you make through playing the game in that world. Also you mention GBG But not GE and GvG. If you are not in a good fighting guild that goes in for all three, and has a lot going on for its members try that as well.

I’m also requiring myself to age up once I’ve got the diamonds from all of the recurring quests minus the troops ones

I have a question that is off topic for you Emberguard. How do you know when you have collected all of the diamonds from the recurring quests?

Agent327

I have a question that is off topic for you Emberguard. How do you know when you have collected all of the diamonds from the recurring quests?

Not Emberguard, but there are two ways to know. First is you keep track of when you get diamonds from a RQ. Second is diamonds are replaced with medals once you have gotten them, so when you start getting medals on a RQ, you know you already got the diamonds.

Just An Observer

A city can always be made better. Hyperlevel the GB's for the attributes you like best. Help the lower rated players in the guild you are in. Should that guild not be a Big Dog one, get into one to see how much better life can be! Take on those Settlements as the Envoys which give an FP and an unit are worthwhile even if you do not like the main building. See how high you can climb in a guild's GBG contributions ranking.

Then comes the good times from making good online friends, which is a real treasure to pleasure :)

Dominator - X

"I already have a Traz with about 11 new units a day and have so many from this age, I got rid of most of my military buildings "

Join a higher level guild that fights GBG in waves/rotations. If you only get 11 units a day and you have too many, you either have some serious boost or you are not fighting enough.

CaptainKirk1234

"I already have a Traz with about 11 new units a day and have so many from this age, I got rid of most of my military buildings "

Join a higher level guild that fights GBG in waves/rotations. If you only get 11 units a day and you have too many, you either have some serious boost or you are not fighting enough.
I never understand higher ages with so little troops. My IA archer barracks are fine, they can spawn about 60 units in 6 hours... + ballista.