• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What next?

The Froggle

So at this point, I've got all of the troop enhancement GBs, The Arc & Observatory for Guild Goods & a bunch of EBs, some of which do both plus my Goods & other goodies. Any suggestions as to what GB next? I've got maybe 2 + pages of unbuilt GBs, many of which I have goods to build, but haven't seen any that are really worthwhile enough to build. FYI, I'm in Contemporary, and also considering Aging up after the current Event is over.

The Froggle

Do not build any GB unless you really need what it does. Building useless GBs is a big new player mistake. It is far far better to level up the most important GBs. (and that is a decision you need to make yourself, according to your own game play)
Yup, been working on lvl ups & most are maxed out until I get more prints. Good tip, though. For example, I just dumped ToB rather than try to lvl it. EBs give me plenty of Goods production, I've got over 20K excess population, & without it, I was able to put up The Arc.

Dursland

I didn't see you mention having Alcatraz. That's one of the most important GBs along with Arc and the attack trinity - assuming of course you fight and use troops. :) Temple of Relics is another you should get early and level up.