• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

@ what rate SC Goods selling rate in your neck of woods?

DreadfulCadillac

haha dont worry up here in jaims were selling for ohh idk maybe like 3750 fp at a 1:1 rate (nervously laughing) don't worry everythings fine here..(breaks down crying)

Last edited:

qaccy

I don't really run in those circles, but on US4 I saw the number 1500 mentioned, 1k for guildmates.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

I never understood...why pay FPs for goods? First thing after moving on to SAAB was to pull the trigger on the one-up kits for all my goods producing special buildings. Got goods coming out of the wazoo. SC built. World map 3/4 done. Tech tree slow and steady. :D

DeletedUser34787

I got mine for free. My guild never fails to deliver - a dozen or so players heavy questing from the moment it landed.

Mustapha00

A Guildmate on Arv said that it's 4k FP...with a waiting list.

I don't have any real need to be on the cutting edge. Prices will drop eventually.

I'm not often complimentary towards Inno, but I have to say that I like the concept of a GB that rewards Negotiating rather than Fighting.

Super Catanian

It's too complicated to explain here... I'll have to write it up, have it peer reviewed & then post it in the "Best Guides" section.
Lemme see if I can summarize it for everyone, with a Guide-like format (no stealing!).

No matter what age you are in, as long as you have the Blueprints for any GB, you can build it as long as you have the Goods. This also means that it is possible to build GBs several ages ahead of you.

BPs can be obtained by aiding and plundering (1% chance of happening), GE and random BP rewards (although they're of your age or lower), but mostly through GB contributing. After unlocking Architecture (and thus GB contribution), you can contribute to any GB you want to, even ones you haven't reached yet, and hopefully get BPs in return.

Once you have a full set of BPs, you just need the Goods to build it. But if the GB is of an age higher than yours, how can you get it? Simple; it's called Goods trading. You can ask a friend or a Guild member if they or anyone they know is selling Goods for a particular GB. Obtaining the Goods can be a lengthy process, which is why Goods vendors will charge FP for their Goods. Some will accept payments of FP over time, and others will provide Goods before you start contributing, or until you finish contributing.

Either way, since you "paid" FP for the Goods, when making the trades, you can make them as unfair as you want, in your favor, of course. For example, you giving up 100 Bronze Age Goods in exchange for 200 Future Era Goods. The difference of value is so big that it's basically like getting the Goods for free.

[/guide]

Super Catanian

Is your avatar facepalming because you just replied to the sarcasm font, @Super Catanian?
*(Coffee I had just now finally kicking in)* Wait, that was the sarcasm font?!
1588437939902.png

In all seriousness, seeing @Sheriff of Rottingham's post asking about what's the point of paying FP for Goods also promted my response. So I suppose things evened out in the end after all...

Note to self: Take drugs (caffeine, duh) every morning before responding to Forum posts.

Super Catanian

was i supposed to bold it? maybe i'm doing it wrong... *i'm new here...
Nah. The sarcasm font is just italics. I usually combine italics with bold to either describe something I'm doing, or to emphasize on important points.

these are all getting deleted... *off topic... hijacking the thread... etc....
As long as we don't get too off-topic. *(looks around)*

On topic,

My Guild has no access to these Goods so far. If we did, the Goods would usually be traded for free or for a low price as well, although the trades to actually get them would be less unfair.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Lemme see if I can summarize it for everyone, with a Guide-like format (no stealing!).

No matter what age you are in, as long as you have the Blueprints for any GB, you can build it as long as you have the Goods. This also means that it is possible to build GBs several ages ahead of you.

BPs can be obtained by aiding and plundering (1% chance of happening), GE and random BP rewards (although they're of your age or lower), but mostly through GB contributing. After unlocking Architecture (and thus GB contribution), you can contribute to any GB you want to, even ones you haven't reached yet, and hopefully get BPs in return.

Once you have a full set of BPs, you just need the Goods to build it. But if the GB is of an age higher than yours, how can you get it? Simple; it's called Goods trading. You can ask a friend or a Guild member if they or anyone they know is selling Goods for a particular GB. Obtaining the Goods can be a lengthy process, which is why Goods vendors will charge FP for their Goods. Some will accept payments of FP over time, and others will provide Goods before you start contributing, or until you finish contributing.

Either way, since you "paid" FP for the Goods, when making the trades, you can make them as unfair as you want, in your favor, of course. For example, you giving up 100 Bronze Age Goods in exchange for 200 Future Era Goods. The difference of value is so big that it's basically like getting the Goods for free.

[/guide]
OK, i should have seen this coming. I understand that this is the explanation for every age goods up to but not including a newly released age. For people not on the most current level they might need the goods to get a GB far above their age. BUT...for any good that is plentiful (e.g. all goods below SAAB) a halfway decent guild can gift you the few hundred goods needed to build a lower age GB. For example, anyone in my guild can get the goods to build an Arc from me anytime they want. Right now I'm sitting on 15k or more of each Future era good, and nothing to do with them. Honestly the only thing people in my guild can't get by asking is SAAB goods, b/c we don't have them yet. In 6 months I'll have 10k+ of each, and they can get them too.

So my question was abbreviated to be overly simplistic, and that is my fault. But the whole thing was predicated on the idea that guilds help younger players advance. They stronger they get, the more they pay it forward and back.