• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

@ what rate SC Goods selling rate in your neck of woods?

Sheriff Of Rottingham

OK, i should have seen this coming. I understand that this is the explanation for every age goods up to but not including a newly released age. For people not on the most current level they might need the goods to get a GB far above their age. BUT...for any good that is plentiful (e.g. all goods below SAAB) a halfway decent guild can gift you the few hundred goods needed to build a lower age GB. For example, anyone in my guild can get the goods to build an Arc from me anytime they want. Right now I'm sitting on 15k or more of each Future era good, and nothing to do with them. Honestly the only thing people in my guild can't get by asking is SAAB goods, b/c we don't have them yet. In 6 months I'll have 10k+ of each, and they can get them too.

So my question was abbreviated to be overly simplistic, and that is my fault. But the whole thing was predicated on the idea that guilds help younger players advance. They stronger they get, the more they pay it forward and back.
There I go again not addressing the entire topic... So my original question was related to specifically goods that are selling for literally THOUSANDS of FPs as was described in previous posts in this thread. If you actually need SAAB goods, why can't you just earn them in SAAB? Or if you are lower age, wait until your high age guild mates have them in high supply?

Slavo76

Back to the topic.
On S world, I paid a price it is a crime to openly give the number of FP's.
Got goods late on 2nd day of release and vigorously marketed/advertised it and for the past few days, it have been the highest SC on S world.
Got lucky that I invested some(give or take) 100 FP's per level for the past 69 levels.

Price mathematics are best equaling this formula:
available goods, your urgency to get them, your negotiating skills, your trustworthiness = price