• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what server is the best to play in?

Infinityqueen12

i stoped playing FOE for alittle bit cause i had no internet access but now i have a new pc and ready to play and meet new people and make some friends
so if anyine could help me out i and still new and learning so which server is the best to play in when starting fresh
?

spartacus2.0

i stoped playing FOE for alittle bit cause i had no internet access but now i have a new pc and ready to play and meet new people and make some friends
so if anyine could help me out i and still new and learning so which server is the best to play in when starting fresh
?
Either Dunarsund or Fel Dranghyr

If u start in F I'll give you a hundred fp onto your Oracle of Delphi

Last edited:

Arya66

?
Server? Like USA?

Just An Observer

Cirgard has the top player and top guild if you want to be with the best of the best. Their name is Dark Souls. They are top notch in both GvG and GBG. After that you will see about half a dozen genuine Big Dog GBG guilds.

Sledgie

The question should not be which is the best, it should be which is the best fit for the play style you want? Different worlds have different cultures. Some are very competitive, others are very collaborative. My main is on Tuulech, which is very collaborative - it is also very political. Personally I love it and it will always be my main, but it is not the culture everyone wants.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The question was server, not world, so my recommendation would be whatever your native language is or secondary language that you are fluent in. The biggest servers are Germany, US and International in that order.

Sledgie

The question was server, not world, so my recommendation would be whatever your native language is or secondary language that you are fluent in. The biggest servers are Germany, US and International in that order.
Some people don't understand the distinction between server and world, and in context I think the OP was asking about which world to play in since this was posted on the US Server Forum.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Some people don't understand the distinction between server and world, and in context I think the OP was asking about which world to play in since this was posted on the US Server Forum.
I understand that, but the question has to be placed on some forum in order to be answered, and there really isn't enough context to be sure. Since other's answered about worlds, I chose to answer the question as it was asked. It'd be nice if the op gave more context.

Viktor.

Cirgard has the top player and top guild if you want to be with the best of the best. Their name is Dark Souls. They are top notch in both GvG and GBG. After that you will see about half a dozen genuine Big Dog GBG guilds.
This is scam. Maybe the most boring world. Look at TE map, it has no movement. And no one act villain or competitor to tear down those land holders

Darkest.Knight

lol, when I played Diablo a lot of overseas players preferred US servers, I doubt that FOE takes many clock cycles to run; it's a pretty slow playing game.

Darkest.Knight

If so, Sinerania isn't bad, mid aged, 3.7G ranking pts for top player, not much plundering and a competitive environment doing GBG. It's gotten to be somewhat of a pain trading for low lvl grades, still get them just takes longer.

Just An Observer

This is scam. Maybe the most boring world. Look at TE map, it has no movement. And no one act villain or competitor to tear down those land holders
The post you quoted is OLD. Dark Souls imploded after the top player in FoE retired. Is it a boring world? Maybe...LOL! I only play on one world and thus have no experience on others to judge with. Based on what I read here about the "Big Dog" guild count elsewhere, it appears most worlds have only a handful (under 10) who would qualify as a Big Dog guild, which is where in GBG you see 20 members go for 1500 or more and another 20 who hit 500-1499 for a score.

xivarmy

The post you quoted is OLD. Dark Souls imploded after the top player in FoE retired. Is it a boring world? Maybe...LOL! I only play on one world and thus have no experience on others to judge with. Based on what I read here about the "Big Dog" guild count elsewhere, it appears most worlds have only a handful (under 10) who would qualify as a Big Dog guild, which is where in GBG you see 20 members go for 1500 or more and another 20 who hit 500-1499 for a score.
Arvahall is probably where you go if you want to see the most high level guilds (68 diamonds guilds still) - under the assumption most guilds also means most strong guilds. But as I don't actively play there I can't comment too much further on it. Brisgard has 63. Cirgard has 58. Dunarsund has 57. I think the general trend continues by release date though there may be an exception somewhere. Birka, the youngest world that was out for the entirety of GBG's existence is at 39.

The two newest worlds are the thinnest: Carthage has 29, and should be almost "stable" by now (i.e. number of diamond guilds no longer increasing) as it's been out for about a year and a half. Dilmun has 11, but still has plenty of inflating to do at under a year old.

The tone of GBG is a different matter however - and I'm not sure how you really gauge that without managing to get into a high level GBG guild on the server in question :p

The North Wind

I play dunarsund so I am a little biased, but DUNARSUND ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a fairly old world, very easy to power-level here

If you distinctly meant server, I recommend the English or German servers
German I believe is the original language and server for FoE ( I'm not sure on this )
The English server, is well, the English server

*Oh wait I just realized how old this post is, sorry for irrelevantly posting here...

Last edited: