• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What the heck is a spot?

CherryButterfly

Usually, in an active Guild, those swap threads will turn over rapidly, sometimes within minutes, sometimes longer for the higher levels, like 50 or 100 FP. Are you sure it said "swap" thread, and not something else, like "Sticks to Bricks" this is where Guild members post a new building, and everyone helps level it. But, you would not attach another building to these. Make sure what you donated to was actually a "SWAP" thread. I have also gotten "spam" messages from random Neighbors, asking for donations to certain buildings, or whatever.
Make sure you know what you have attached your FPs to... If it is truly a Swap thread, and it SHOULD still be there if truly a swap thread, it should have been the one listed directly after your listing to contribute to your building. If they did not, I would contact the Guild heads, PM them, and let them know to look into it. Seriously, an active Guild, one worth being in, will deal with it, or explain what you are doing wrong, if anything. At the least they should get back with you within a day or so. Otherwise, I would just find a different Guild... There are plenty of good ones, where they will help you, a great way to learn.

Hi DevaCat,

Thanks for all the help. I had joined a small guild and the threads were active except the ones I entered. These players are more advanced and apparently were more interested in the 100 FP or ARC only threads. At any rate, I’m trying out a larger guild. Can tell experimentation is the key here. Love this game.