• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What triggers the LMA Bonus Questline?

DeletedUser38090

I'm thinking of pushing ahead on the C-Map so I could get as many expansions as possible (only taking over the provinces needed to unlock the expansions, leaving some unscouted for later events), and I've heard that a LMA bonus questline appears and steals your RQ slot. Since I have only 1 RQ slot in IA, I don't want to lose it. What province scouted/conquered would trigger the LMA Bonus questline? I've searched through the wiki and forums and could not find a clear answer.

DeletedUser29726

I'm thinking of pushing ahead on the C-Map so I could get as many expansions as possible (only taking over the provinces needed to unlock the expansions, leaving some unscouted for later events), and I've heard that a LMA bonus questline appears and steals your RQ slot. Since I have only 1 RQ slot in IA, I don't want to lose it. What province scouted/conquered would trigger the LMA Bonus questline? I've searched through the wiki and forums and could not find a clear answer.

The LMA Bonus questline comes with its own slot that gives you a second RQ slot when you complete it. You cannot trigger it until LMA though (it's triggered by story and there's a quest that requires you to build a tower ruin before it).

The Industrial Bonus is the one that can steal your iron age recurring quest slot as it's triggered by map (Las Penas + Garrincton completed triggers it)

DeletedUser38090

The Industrial Bonus is the one that can steal your iron age recurring quest slot as it's triggered by map (Las Penas + Garrincton completed triggers it)
Does that mean that I cannot go into the PE map and beyond to get expansions, as that means I have to complete las Penas?

DeletedUser29726

Does that mean that I cannot go into the PE map and beyond to get expansions, as that means I have to complete las Penas?

No. You can go onto PE map without losing your quest by completing Garrincton (which opens the boat) without Las Penas - Las Penas is the SW US province.

DeletedUser38090

No. You can go onto PE map without losing your quest by completing Garrincton (which opens the boat) without Las Penas - Las Penas is the SW US province.
Is it possible to get to Wenoevre through completing Garrincton?