• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What will happen when GbG and GvG both got removed?

Ebeondi Asi

Then stop playing. no one has to play GbG. just ignore it. Who cares. All you have to do is ignore the building entering GbG. Simple. why get so angry?
Oh it is because you lose, Hah.
I am very happy with GbG. I win lots of FPS, helps to build my fighting GBs to win even more. A perpetual winning machine. All you need is to work on your City, Your Gbs. and then join a top Guild.
You will stop whining then.

Kranyar the Mysterious

If GbG and GvG both got removed as a mere anomalies in the game, (if it happens) what will happen to the game.
Lol, the whole premise of this thread is flawed. When gbg and gvg get removed. It'll never happen. Simply paying attention to Inno's MO will tell you that they are here to stay until the game dies.

Hoping for anything else is simply self-delusion.

Dominator - X

Other than stop playing them, you know any ways to remove it. Because, it will be available when am not willing to use it from my city. Please suggest if you know any ways to remove them other than stop playing it. Because it will show myself didn't participate, first of all am not willing to enter itself. Stop playing gives a feeling like myself missed which is wrong. Myself wanted to omit not give a impression like missed.
You can also leave your guild and not join another one going forward. That would definitely remove it.

The Lady Redneck

It will never happen. How could you have an Empire building game with no warring aspect to it. Take the war out of it you have no game.

As what would happen if GBG and GvG were removed. I can only speak for myself. They are both as flawed as each other. But INNO does not have the ability to come up with a viable alternative to either. Despite the rewards I find GbG to be the singularly most boring part of the game. However I do the best I can in it because I am in a great guild. GvG I still really enjoy. I know to some people and guilds it is just a quick 10 minutes or so and done. But we have about an hour of great and usually crazy fun with it. If they removed GBG they could easily transfer the rewards to GE, PvP Arena and Events. And it would not affect the game for me at all. If they removed GvG. I would stop playing the game.

Nice2HaveU

Before 2019, do not have GBG in mobile, and no chance for GvG in mobile till today. Those were the times, Game is played for entertainment purpose and not for guild rules. Can bet like, after GBG, lot of guild update their guild joining rules, (only to me, I guess) which is kind of abuse but mentioned as rules like accepting the contract to follow some criteria.

Those golden days coming back means ready to spend 15000 diamonds if they allow me to play without GBG and GvG (where GvG already ruled out for me because of mobile). As a fact, already enjoyed those moment in the game. If it happens, will become more happy but my guild mates will be sad for sure.
Because of them, can sacrifice my desire on the game to play like that and continued to follow rules for the guild.

If no GBG or GvG, Still more battles are there like events quest, challenge quests, pvp, neighbor plunder, continent map and GE. Never wanted GBG, but game forced us to do it in the form of Guild rules indirectly. IMO, doing battle itself negative mind set, but to run a empire, handshaking with the opponents in the means of softlocks for checkers to make sector reservation is really not good approach, whereas it is the only way to make sure everyone gets rewards.

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

Tired of making battles with Checkers, Softlocks, Fighting rapidly, Capturing sectors day by day and Reset's.
Kind of losing fun in the game, but to maintain guild rules forcing mind to do those damn battles.
Little reluctant to the game approach nowadays and Still keeping a flow in the game because of events and quests.
If GbG and GvG both got removed as a mere anomalies in the game, (if it happens) what will happen to the game.
Tired of getting bills What do you do Stop paying them lol

Emberguard

Lol, the whole premise of this thread is flawed. When gbg and gvg get removed. It'll never happen. Simply paying attention to Inno's MO will tell you that they are here to stay until the game dies.

Hoping for anything else is simply self-delusion.
If they ever do I can only imagine it being with the purpose of it being replaced with something else. I agree though I don’t think it’ll ever happen