• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What would happen....

• Thread starter DeletedUser34640
  • Start date

DeletedUser34640

.....if I sold everything except population and GB's in an unsatisfactory city? And then started over with that? I've been thinking of doing that with a city that is not doing well and no fun anymore.

Has anyone done that before? Was it a viable option?

DeletedUser

.....if I sold everything except population and GB's in an unsatisfactory city? And then started over with that? I've been thinking of doing that with a city that is not doing well and no fun anymore.

Has anyone done that before? Was it a viable option?
I have done it many times. The thing is that you can't go back in era/age, so the smartest thing is a selective restructuring of your city instead of wholesale deletion of buildings. The other option is that you can actually have Inno delete the entire city and start over on that world from the beginning. It's a fresh start, but the only thing you'll be able to bring from the old city to the new is your experience and any Diamonds you have.