• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what would your dream city look like?

mineseA

Every single square in my city used for max efficiency, producing 20-30ish troops per day. I don´t really know what else though, cause this is a very vague question. Also, I would only have the useful GB´s unlike Voyager 1 or something.

Ebeondi Asi

Venus Era
All Gbs at level180 except for CF and Traz which would be at level 200
The city would be filled with mostly Eagle Mountains...and a few Celtic Farmstead. With an out wall all around of two deep Sentinel Outposts level 2
Plus another 500 Sentinel outpost one and upgrades in storage. and another 500 Eagle Mountain kits in storage. and same for Celtic farmstead.
Toss in 1000 House of horror kits too.
And for Goods owned... Make that 25,000,000 each, of every one yet created. and same for Special Goods too. Toss in five billion in FP packets too.

Last edited:

Oswyn the noble

My dream city would have a huge buildup of mainly goods producing bldgs. The more resources the better. Iam trying to make that wish come true in my "sanctuary" cities - excluding main city. I envision 4 of each..sleigh builder, santas workshop, gondola market just to name a few. Love to hoard

Ironrooster

Mine would have no duplicate buildings. 2 lane roads for the major roads and 1 lane roads for secondary roads and alleys. There would be numerous trees, flowers, and bushes through out the city. There would be a port with lighthouse and ships. A train station with trains. There would be no military buildings or military great buildings. There would be farms on the outskirts of the city.