• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's a CF level that the person is probably doing well on goods?

Emberguard

You’d need to be a bit more specific. Across how many ages? Is it 1k of each good for a single age and that’s it? Or 1k for one age, and then 1k for the age under that and so on for a number of ages?

If it’s just 1k each of 5 goods and that’s it then it should be fairly easy to get. If it’s trading down 1k each at 1:2 across multiple ages then you’ll need several players to help you out

I wouldn’t put that on just one persons supply then. Level of CF will be irrelevant (no one’s likely to have all the goods on their own), spread the costs across several different players
Sounds good. Thank you so much! Is there a way to know if a player has a decent amount of goods? I’m thinking a high-level Arc might indicate it.

Sharmon the Impaler

Sounds good. Thank you so much! Is there a way to know if a player has a decent amount of goods? I’m thinking a high-level Arc might indicate it.

Looking for special goods buildings , high level CF (80+) and also on their GBs if they have even contributions across a few (this can indicate that they are traders and those are FP payments) as well as raw goods GBs at a high level will all indicate that the person likely has a lot of goods.

Lord Pest

I stopped at CF 100. That gives me 35 goods per RQ. A question to the OP? How many goods can your guild expect you to hand over?

Lord Pest

My CF and event building supply me with all the goods I need so I never trade goods for need. In the past I have traded goods to guild members so they can build a GB or I have traded up to build GB for myself. Other than that there is no reason to trade. The issue is players with high level CF can get all the goods they need by doing RQs Except when they need to trade up to get a GB above their current age.