• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Whats going on?

danlgraw

I signed off yesterday all neighbors were about the same level. I signed in this morning and there are all new neighbors who are from the iron age but have middle age troops and they don't have the buildings to support them?

DeletedUser6163

Every two weeks neighborhood merges occur, this is completely normal. Iron Age and Early Middle Age are still about the same level. The only way to get EMA troops without the building is to get them from a quest or reward from a special event.

danlgraw

Thanks

Thanks for the answer.
Every two weeks neighborhood merges occur, this is completely normal. Iron Age and Early Middle Age are still about the same level. The only way to get EMA troops without the building is to get them from a quest or reward from a special event.

DeletedUser24013

It is great that the neighborhood changes, but how can it be fair that, in my case, only five of us have under 5 000 points, and all the others (and there's quite a number of them) have from 50 000 up to few hundreds thousands? We're practically sitting ducks, not even interesting ones, since we're so far below them.

DeletedUser10517

It is great that the neighborhood changes, but how can it be fair that, in my case, only five of us have under 5 000 points, and all the others (and there's quite a number of them) have from 50 000 up to few hundreds thousands? We're practically sitting ducks, not even interesting ones, since we're so far below them.
Points dont mean a thing.
You can have 1 million points and still be in iron age.

Doesnt matter if they attack you....they want points.

If youre worried about plundering, pick goods up on time.

DeletedUser17558

ALL of this bears repeating.

DeletedUser24013

Yes, I see what you mean, but, still:

Points don't have to mean a thing, but in most cases they do.
We all attack for points, but I am unable to attack literally nobody.
I'm trying to set the production time right, but with that 24h-plunder rule... who's persistent, he'll plunder:)

Anyhow, great game :)

Mustapha00

In another world on which I play, I went from being a top 5 player in my neighborhood of 70 to a bottom 10 player in my new neighborhood of 70. Bit of a culture shock I can tell you.

In your position, there really is only one thing you can do: set your production times to give you the best chance of being there to collect them, be it 4, 8 or 24 hours. I guess Plan B might be to hope that you can avoid being noticed, but that's an iffy proposition, as there are just as many, if not more, players who will attack you specifically because you are so much weaker than they are as players who will not attack you because you are so much weaker then they are.

Whatever you do, though, do NOT go with the basic "2 Spearmen" defense. All that does is make folks so mad at you that all you'll see are Plunder attempts. Word will get around quickly.

DeletedUser24013

I completely agree with you, Mustapha. I also play in another world, where it's going great for me, so I don't mind being weak here. It's just not much fun when you have only four guys to attack, but hey, there's other worlds :)

DeletedUser10517

Yes, I see what you mean, but, still:

Points don't have to mean a thing, but in most cases they do.
We all attack for points, but I am unable to attack literally nobody.
I'm trying to set the production time right, but with that 24h-plunder rule... who's persistent, he'll plunder:)

Anyhow, great game :)

You can attack everyone.....not everyone has great defences. Many high age players put in lower troops......

What you do is go through the hood, if you can beat the army, surrender......you dont lose anything.....but write down those who have lower armies, so you know who you can take on.

Plus, you can get points by attacking on GvG maps.

If all your goods are set for 24 hours and you collect bang on time when they are finished.......there is only one tiny tiny tiny window of opportunity for any plunderer to get anything.
They would have to be in your town the second those goods finish.

So if you know you can always be on the game at 8 am, then set goods going for 1 day, and collect on time the following 8am.
and so on and so on.
They will not get your goods then...........no matter how many times he comes back in that 24 hours.

Coins and Supplies dont matter.....let them have them

DeletedUser17265

Ruby said : "2 Spearmen" defense. All that does is make folks so mad at you that all you'll see are Plunder attempts. Word will get around quickly."

I disagree. It means they don't get Tournament points. That's why they attack. Not for plunder. If you field an army, you are appeasing bullies. They can plunder either way, so why give them points too? especially if you want to catch up.
2 spear fighters and pick up goods on time.

Next regarding being low in hood and not having neighbors to attack. There is one good thing I think if you are complaining. It means you have an army and want to utilize it. what to do. Patience regarding attacking neighbors. There is a Continent Map! If you have a guild, there may be GvG depending on your in guild status. Last, you can go thru the neighborhood and attack each to test the water, so to speak and see if there are any defense set ups that are good for you. The ones that are, you return to daily, the ones that aren't, periodically upon your own advancement in tech and bonus.

Anyone looking for Guild, Look up grandslampops in Arvahall. We currently only accept members with invite.

DeletedUser10415

Where is Glarg and his thread necro pic?
3ff0adc768be40e69f76faf0fab5264b.jpg

DeletedUser25166

Disagree with your disagree. I attack for points and plunder. I average 30 HMA goods, 10-20 IA goods, and at least 10 LMA goods every day.
Don't put out 2 spears, it's stupid and does not stop me from plundering you