• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's Next?

This is a repost of one of my older posts, but I just have a question. After we explore the solar system, what's next? Are we going to continuously venture out into space, hopping from planet to planet until most of the players leave from the repitition? Or are they going to find something creative to do to try to keep the attention and focus of players on their game?

wolfhoundtoo

Why do you think any of us will have any idea? There are live chats i believe from the developers which you could try attending and ask your question. I doubt they'll answer it though beyond generalities. As far as I know they don't come here and discuss their future plans. You could try the beta forum but I doubt they discuss long term plans there either.

Why would you expect them to alter the game significantly? If it's boring that just means you've had your fun and it's time to go do something else. Return after a bit and see if it still interests you. The most significant changes are still basically more of the same: GE (fighting and competing against guilds), GBG (fighting and competing against guilds), PVP change (fighting and competing against other individual players) all of which were basically the same things that we were doing prior with just a few additional twists.

There's a reason that they went mobile and that was to get a greater player base. Strictly speaking they don't need to maintain long term players really (possibly if they spend enough but only Inno knows who spends what) so long as enough short term players arrive and enough of them spend a bit of money before deciding the game isn't for them.

Note: long term player is a bit of vague concept these days because while some of us have been playing for years I don't think that's the average length of time players spend in games like this.

Ebeondi Asi

The conquest of the latest Research is not the main point of this game. LOL
Naturally one could expect me to enumerate the very large number of things to do in Foe. Sorry If you haven't found some. time to go find some other game to play.