• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's The Best Beer?

mamboking053

I'm drinking Corona Extra. I'm not sure what's Extra about it, but it got me wondering... What's the best beer to drink? I've heard a lot about imported beers, but never tried except one time when I went to Glasgow and got meself poured something that looked like coffee in a beer mug.

- KQ -

I'm drinking Corona Extra. I'm not sure what's Extra about it, but it got me wondering... What's the best beer to drink? I've heard a lot about imported beers, but never tried except one time when I went to Glasgow and got meself poured something that looked like coffee in a beer mug.

There's no one best beer. We've all got different tastes and opinions and the only one that matters is yours. I drank a Kolsch from Ordinance Brewing tonight. It was delicious. My refrigerator has a dozen or more bottles of beer in different styles and from domestic and foreign brewers. I've also got several bottles of wine in there with similar provenance. For me variety is the spice of life. One of my friends has drunk Budlight for years and has no desire to drink anything else.

Jern2017

I rarely drink alcohol. When I do, it's usually bourbon. I do occasionally enjoy a stout beer paired with a good steak, but I'm not really a connoisseur when it comes to beer. I stick to Guinness.

DeletedUser40327

So many beers, so little time. All a matter of opinion. In my world, I’d have to say Samuel Adams (the regular, not the seasonal). Heavy enough, not overly sweet, pleasant taste. On the other side of the coin, I’ve hated every light beer I’ve tried (equivalent to low fat ice cream or peanut butter, my enjoyment goes out the window). Also, any beer with citrus is not for me. Cheers!

Graviton

What do American beer and making love in a canoe have in common?

They're both f***ing close to water.

I do like several local IPAs. I like that hoppy bitterness. It seems to be the Golden Age of Brewing here in the States.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40061

guiness the nectar of the gods. as well as guiness IPA, MGD lite, modelo especial, sol, tecate, corona extra, stella artois and negra modelo. *burp

DeletedUser34436

I prefer rum, but when I drink beer, its usually Yuengling
I used to keep a literal gallon of Morgan's Black Label hidden in my apartment in college.

For me, it's Corona Extra. And it's not so much that it tastes good (it doesn't), but the memories attached to it are so great for me that it literally affects the taste.