• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's the difference between the normal and beta game?

DeletedUser32516

I noticed that there's a link to a beta game and forums but I was wondering, what's the actual difference? What different features or tweaks are in it currently?

DeletedUser26120

Beta game has unreleased features and gets events early. Right now the football bowl (an event) is running on beta.

Right now I don't think there are any major unreleased features running on beta right now but there will be in the future. They recently tested daily challenges for months before we got them, as well as having the new autobattle feature and the kraken counter earlier than we did.

Same for Oceanic Future part 4, 3, etc - Beta gets it all first. You get free diamonds for playing on beta (only useable on beta server) as a thank you for testing things out, so it can be a fun place to play.

DeletedUser28670

*cough* you get free diamonds ever time you poop on beta! *cough*

DeletedUser25795

The first rule of Beta Club is: you do not talk about Beta Club.

The second rule of Beta Club is: you DO NOT talk about Beta Club :) :) :)

But then again it appears on Wiki as soon as it appears on Beta so ignore rules 1 and 2.

DeletedUser26120

Don't get to thinking I'll forget that
Didn't see you posting on beta forums asking for compensation.

I was the only one doing it - not very effective. If we got enough players complaining over there they'd have to give us something.