• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

whats your favorite 80s tv show?

DeletedUser

There were so many shows better than those two. M*A*S*H, Cheers, Newhart, Hill Street Blues just to name a few. (And Dukes of Hazzard couldn't get on the air today.) I did watch The A Team, but for the same reason I sometimes watch cheesy old sci-fi movies, to make fun of how bad they are.

Godly Luke

MASH, The Ateam, mainly Hogan's Heros, Andy Griffith Show, Never really like the DOH, only the car. But my favorite is definitely MASH. Shame Radar left, that one came on last night. :(

DeletedUser

MASH, The Ateam, mainly Hogan's Heros, Andy Griffith Show, Never really like the DOH, only the car. But my favorite is definitely MASH. Shame Radar left, that one came on last night. :(
Hogan's Heroes was 60s/70s, and Andy Griffith was early 60s.

DeletedUser40473

i always wanted to be B.A./Mr.T off the A-Team but I looked in the mirror and BAM it hit me i was white . i could never be B.A. and then netflix got rid of all the 80s tv shows :( like Knight rider MacGyver and some others we got rid of netflix for a while then we got it back still no 80s shows

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancer

Married... with Children, The A-Team, Miami Vice, Moonlighting, Jake and the Fatman.
I was hoping someone answered with "Married...With Children! " Its pilot episode was in 1987. It's definitely one of my favorites for sure. I actually have the entire series(266 episodes) on dvd. I was born in 1990 so I didn't really get into the show until I was probably 16.

DeletedUser40061

Mash, married with children, cheers, good times, whats happening, A team, miami vice....good quality entertainment...but now im more into reality stuff