• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When attaching GB, set number FP to be donated

DeletedUser32268

Proposal
Now that we can attach GB to a message, it would be great to have the ability to set the number of forge point donations.

Current System (if applicable)
The guilds that I have been in have swap threads for Forge Points, we have several threads you can post in 3,5,7,10,20,50,100 fps. You open the thread, add your GB, and then add Fps to the building directly above you. Making sure you put the requested FP is on an honor system.

Details
There are three ways this can be implemented,
1. Managed by the thread, admin could create thread setup fp for thread, and then the thread would put a checkmark by the last players name once they reached the number of FP. This seems unlikely and harder to manage and develop.
2. Create a new market for FP swaps. , you create your swaps and attach them to a thread for completion, and the market tracks the trade. This seems like the best way to go, if the next player accepts the trade all of the fp will be deducted from bar and packs at once, if player doesn't have the FP they can't accept the trade.
3. Add a button to the GB attachment screen that let's you select the number of FP you are expecting, add a checkmark when you reach the number. This way, even though it sounds like the easiest is harder to track where the FP came from.

DeletedUser31974

Swaps are a huge part of the game created by players. I'm wondering how they couldn't take a hint and make something to replace it.
Something like market for swaps sounds amazing! I give this a big
+1

DeletedUser14228

Hey negaperson, I like your proposal very much and agree that your second option would be the way to go. Great idea!

Obviously a "YES" vote for me.

DeletedUser31908

me too , I think this is very necessary to have a place to manage FP swaps,

my vote is "YES"

DeletedUser31498

When I do a 50 FP swap, I'm in Iron, so I can get 3+ RQs from it. If it was all deducted at once, I would only get 1 RQ. Am I reading the proposal correctly, that all 50 would come off at once?

DeletedUser32389

FP swaps are a bit of a work-around in this game. You spend FP on a building, there is no guarantee you’re going to get those back. If I join a swap and never pay out I have not technically broken any rules of the game, just my own personal morals. It’s this logic that makes me say no. Swaps (like any diplomacy) are a part of the game, but it’s not the games responsibility to track that diplomacy for you in any way other than counting FP donated to a building

DeletedUser31540

hmmm but how will i scam my guildmates for free points???

haha jk

I could go either way... to play devil's advocate i know when i was first starting out to the fp swap game my guildmates let me particpate in swaps even if i didnt have all the forge points at the time (i would send them a message telling them how much more i owed them and the total amount owed)

using this method i was able to compete for rewards even when i was a newbie ... otherwise it would have taken me a long long time to be able to get rewards

so the honor system has its advantages is what im tryin to say

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't like this proposal in any of its forms. No from me. If you don't trust someone, don't get in a swap with them. Simple as that.

Lucifer1904

Please place this proposal in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. For now this will be moved to the forge hall for discussion. You may gain some valuable feedback on your idea there.

Proposal Guidelines:

Must consist of all parts including: Proposal, Current System, Details, Abuse Prevention, Conclusion.

DeletedUser31974

Please place this proposal in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. For now this will be moved to the forge hall for discussion. You may gain some valuable feedback on your idea there.

Proposal Guidelines:

Must consist of all parts including: Proposal, Current System, Details, Abuse Prevention, Conclusion.
Seriously?

@Negaperson just add Abuse Prevention: No abuse possible and Conclusion: Let's do this!

DeletedUser25166

Proposal Guidelines:

Haha, there it is, the Proposal Police.