• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When building, prompt to build from Building Menu or Inventory

Prompt to construct from Building Menu or Inventory when item exists in both

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tannerite2

Personally, this idea doesn't affect me. If they implemented a popup, they'd probably add a "never show this again" box like they do for diamonds, so I'd only have to reject it once. I still voted no because I'd rather Inno spend their time on something useful. I would vote no on adding text when hovering over a building because it would be annoying, but especially if it's bright red and catches your attention. People start ignoring attention catching stuff when they see it too often and then it no longer serves its purpose. This is not something important enough for that.

RaveWolf

Firstly, I am in no way against this idea and actually do like it.

Cons:
1) Is it necessary? No
2) Is it Required? No
3) Is there already an existed method of finding it? Yes

Pros:
1) It helps make life a little easier
2) Convenient
3) Saves valuable time

To Question myself...
1) Do need it? No
2) Do I want it? Yes

Glockgemini

I admit to using buildings out of inventory before the AD but now I prefer to sell them to AD. I see no reason to plant those buildings, they are so cheap anyway.

Tony 85 the Generous

The first I can agree with. The latter I cannot. You believe there are players that are staying in IA for the purposes of avoiding getting access to the AD?

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
The first I can agree with. The latter I cannot. You believe there are players that are staying in IA for the purposes of avoiding getting access to the AD?
No, but if you stay in IA you will not get access, so you have a choice. It isn't something that needs to be "fixed".

Rogue Master MJ

Razorback nailed it... Inventory is unlimited.... The AD will still be there when I do age up...
Meanwhile I level up Traz and Attack GB's in Iron Age and the GbG just gets more and more lucrative...
Working another Inno "exploit".... LOL

RazorbackPirate

Razorback nailed it... Inventory is unlimited.... The AD will still be there when I do age up...
Meanwhile I level up Traz and Attack GB's in Iron Age and the GbG just gets more and more lucrative...
Working another Inno "exploit".... LOL
Don't forget to blow out your ToR to stuff your inventory while you camp. That will make the move when you do it, even more lucrative. Yet another Inno exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.