• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When can we expect diamond purchase with lanterns

DeletedUser11086

5 days left in the spring event. Is inno going to offer a bonus with diamond purchases and when

wolfhoundtoo

I definitely got an offer the day that the tactician tower upgrade was the daily prize as I started trying to obtain one before I realize I wanted the sentinel outpost upgrade. :(

DeletedUser

Doubt it. The extra event currency deals normally go out to everyone at the same time (give or take within a day)
I know you're not questioning my word.:oops:
I get frequent offers of various kinds from Inno, and it has to be because I buy Diamonds. (And I know I got one near the beginning of the event.)

Emberguard

I don’t doubt you get deals. However there’s two types of deals.

Those given to everybody at the same time (if you log on within a set time period) and those sent to individual accounts. The individual ones are most commonly the % diamond deals, while the extra items are usually sent to everyone.

Event based deals (currency + diamonds) have in the past always been sent to everybody. That type of deal has definitely already appeared during this event. Whether you received an additional deal is a different matter, but for the OPs question I think they’re referring to the type given to everybody at once.

DeletedUser

I don’t doubt you get deals. However there’s two types of deals.

Those given to everybody at the same time (if you log on within a set time period) and those sent to individual accounts. The individual ones are most commonly the % diamond deals, while the extra items are usually sent to everyone.

Event based deals (currency + diamonds) have in the past always been sent to everybody. That type of deal has definitely already appeared during this event. Whether you received an additional deal is a different matter, but for the OPs question I think they’re referring to the type given to everybody at once.
I'm sure he's referring to the one everyone gets, but the one I got near the beginning of the event was for event currency with the Diamonds.

The Lady Redneck

I got that offer today. Am not taking it up though As I will have the bridge levelled up without needing diamonds in most of my worlds, In those I do not, no big deal. I will get them next time round. But then again there will be more new Special buildings from Events yet to come which could be more appealing. So the incomplete bridges and U/Gs I have can go to the AD.