• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When INNO Closes

• Thread starter DeletedUser7289
  • Start date

DeletedUser7289

When INNO finally closes up shop, their final asset list will read something like this:
65 used laptops;
14 hoverboards;
2 pingpong tables;
1 fooseball table;
23 K-Cup Coffee machines
2 Windows NT Servers w/256MG of RAM Intel Pentium;
1 Linksys Router (purchased on Craigslist)
Office supplies - paper, paper clips, copy machine, sticky notes, 25 rolls of toilet paper;
18 office desks & chairs;
and a guy named "Hans", who nobody knows what he does, but everyone says "he's a really good dude".

DeletedUser11463

I'll take the office supplies and the cute girl that does the monthly videos :D

DeletedUser7289

I don't think the woman who does the videos will be available...

cbalto1927

it sounds like there is a new management change. I have noticed this game has changed so fast in the past year alone. I still enjoy the game even if the Easter event not all that great.

DeletedUser

When INNO finally closes up shop, their final asset list will read something like this:
65 used laptops;
14 hoverboards;
2 pingpong tables;
1 fooseball table;
23 K-Cup Coffee machines
2 Windows NT Servers w/256MG of RAM Intel Pentium;
1 Linksys Router (purchased on Craigslist)
Office supplies - paper, paper clips, copy machine, sticky notes, 25 rolls of toilet paper;
18 office desks & chairs;
and a guy named "Hans", who nobody knows what he does, but everyone says "he's a really good dude".
dont for get the contract with the mental wards all those released with forge of empires reloaded in laptops and phones and tablets.